6 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

9 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

10 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

50 fun things to do before you head back to school

Don't let BTS put a damper on your summer fun. It's time to let loose 'n' have a blast!

Seriously... An ouija board? The game is believed to summon demons and evil spirits, and not just by religious people. Good job, Girls Life.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 6/4/2013 4:12:22 PM

I've made s'mores over a grill... yummmm Smile

by unicornninja on 8/16/2012 11:39:07 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by misschatterboxx on 9/11/2011 5:53:24 PM

I wish my dad let me have sleepovers!! The fastest rollercoaster i've ridden is el toro- gooooooddddd memories!

by basketballcutie11 on 8/16/2011 7:10:22 AM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by cooljsb on 8/14/2011 12:11:45 AM

Mod! How would you make a sachet?

Hey chica!  I must confess - I didn't even know what a sachet was until a moment ago! Tong  But if you Google it, there are tons of how-tos.  xoxo

Marie H.

by sockmonkey49 on 8/13/2011 12:36:01 PM

i Played quidditch at my camp, cuz it was harry potter week! (unofficialy)

by gymnastics111 on 8/12/2011 9:05:50 PM

I am SOOOOOO playing quidditch!!! :{D

by hulagirl410 on 8/12/2011 1:20:03 PM

lolz I love 47

by shayc on 8/7/2011 11:41:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I'm going to florida tomorrow and, well.... I kinda wanna step out of my shell, and uh meet a guy, even if nothing happens, I just want to like make a good guy friend or something, but I'm extremely shy around new ppl, especially around guys. I guess the resort has like parties for teens or sometihng like that and a million pools and stuff. DO u have any advice on coming out of my shell, and talking to a guy without being too weird or obvious?? thanks!

Helen S.