10 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

13 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

14 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Brown discharge. Period prob?

At the end of my period, I started getting brownish discharge on and off. What’s going on?

same here but i don't have my period only 2ice vie had brown discharge

by triztriz on 8/2/2011 7:25:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!! So sometimes instead of my period every month i get dark brown discharge instead of blood is this normal?! it's just as heavy as blood if not a tiny tiny bit lighter but what is going on?!

You're best bet is to schedule an appointment with your doctor. Better safe than sorry!

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by qtpie42 on 8/2/2011 6:25:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I just got brown discharge a while ago and I haven't had my period yet. What does this mean?

It means that it could possibly be coming soon. Ask your mother to take you shopping for some pads and pantiliners, and use the pantiliners until your period comes

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by DoubleR on 8/2/2011 5:46:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have a sleepover tonight and I started my period last night.
They say we MIGHT swim.
I don't feel comfortable telling the girls I'm on my period cuz some of them I'm not friends with very well.
I also don't want to wear a tampon.
What is an excuse or another way to get out of JUST the swimming part?

Hey girl,

Could you just say that you forgot your bathing suit? Or maybe try to get dropped off after the swimming part? Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by fungirl123 on 8/2/2011 3:15:18 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
There's this guy who likes me, but I'm not into him. He asked me out & I told him I was busy, but I know I can't keep putting him off. He is also one of my guy friends so if I did go out with him (to be nice) he would brag about it (he's kinda perv.) What do I do???????

Hey girl,

The best thing to do is just to let him down easy. Tell him that you really like being his friend, and you don't really have those feelings for him. You can also say how you love your friendship, and don't wanna do anything to ruin that. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by candyqueen.simps on 8/2/2011 1:43:24 PM

I was just wondering, when do your periods become regular or how to know if its irregular . Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

Your periods usually start to become regular about 6 months to 1 year after you first get your period. If it's irregular, it might come in January but not come again until March or April, or you might get it once every couple months.
Casey L.

by toostie82 on 8/2/2011 1:32:35 PM

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!! so yesterday i went to a water park with a friend and when we got there she was really exited to go on a slide she kept saying come on! come on! then i said hold on i have to put on sunscreen and then i said here can you put this on my back please and she did it really fast so when i got home and took a shower and saw my back i was sunburn only for one big spot where she did put sunscreen on. How do i get rid of the big spot on my back?? HELP!!!

Hey girl,

To get rid of the pain you might be feeling, you can put some aloe on your back. Unfortunately, you're just going to have to be patient and wait for the sunburn to fade. Next time, use a spray so that it evenly covers your whole bod. x0x0
Casey L.

by flowerpower47 on 8/2/2011 12:55:28 PM

i havent started my peroid yet but i keep getting a really really heavy discharge when i wipe after i go pee but sometimes it becomes tintid or yellowish and sometimes i find blood when i go to the bathroom i freak out sometimes but not always and im scared to tell my mom because when ever i do she gives me a really long lecture what do i do? and im scared to tell any of my bffs about it because most of them have already started (they told me they did ) what do i do ???????????????

by kaboog2010 on 8/2/2011 12:47:35 PM