11 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

13 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

14 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Cute workout gear to get you psyched for tryouts

We’ve got adorable threads that’ll get you through the hottest sweat sesh.

MODMODMODMOD i'm a figure skater and i skate 3-4 times a week and i use goody stay-put headbands and slip-proof hair elastics but my hair stills falls out and i use around 4-6 clips in my hair and whenever i do a spin or jump i always have to fix my hair because my hair falls out or my headband comes off. What would you sugest to do?

Hey girlie,

I used to figure skate as well! When I skated, I used bobby pins and snap clips to keep flyaways in check. I also sometimes used hair mousse or hair gel to slick it back into a ponytail - that way, it kinda weighed down those pieces that would normally fall out. It makes it look a lil greasy, but you work up a sweat anyway so it's no big deal Smile
Lauren C.

by maddie21 on 10/28/2011 6:52:57 PM

I <3 the lululemon headband. i definitley reccommend it !

by Carli52199 on 8/31/2011 10:46:18 AM

I love the lululemon headband! Its so comfy and really cute! But its a little pricey for a headband but its worth it!

by macypup on 8/21/2011 1:21:49 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD I'm 12 and i eat LOTS of junk food,play softball and basketball, go running every once in a while, and am skinny...is this a bad thing? and even though i'm skinny i still feel like my stomachs sorta bumps out too much. What do u hav to say about all this?

Hey chica, it's not a bad thing at all! You're so young and you're bod is still developing, so you have lots of time to grow.  Your stomach could just be bloated from all that junk food so no worries! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by flurryfloat on 8/19/2011 9:16:51 PM

************ Need FITNESS or EATING RIGHT advice? Ask me and I'll get back to you quick(;********

by hogwarts1189 on 8/16/2011 4:25:17 PM

I love the running skort perfect for golf!!

by littleducksis on 8/11/2011 11:48:56 AM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:23:25 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/9/2011 12:33:03 PM

Join my club beauty secrets!!!(: it's so cool and useful! Youll love it!

by GirlyGirl67 on 8/2/2011 12:15:25 AM

Please join my Snow Sporties club- we talk about, give advice on- all snow sports!!!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/1/2011 9:37:43 AM