2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

3 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

4 HOURS AGO This could be us at #Homecoming, but you playin' http://t.co/HsMGXHMz8v

COMMENTS

Eyebrow pimples: Normal or not?

I get zits in my eyebrows, and I'm starting to worry...

I hate these. Ugh. It's really embarrassing and if you need to wax your brows, you have to wait for the pimple to go away first.

by khanhs on 10/6/2011 12:51:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD I broke out with pimples over the summer and school starts in 6 days can you please tell me somethings that i can do to get rid of them??HELP!!

Hey girl,

It's happened to the best of us.  Whatever you do, don't pick at them! That'll only make it all much, much worse and get you even more stressed.  Make sure you're washing your face twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.  For a quick fix, I always go for products that have salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide.

But be sure not to use anything that you know doesn't work well with your skin type! Nobody knows your skin like you do.
Jordan S.

by cutegal0102 on 8/31/2011 7:09:47 AM

I recently had the worst breakout of my life. I've been begging my mother to take me to the dermatologist, but she just won't take me! I wash my face twice a day and use this acne spot treatment. I also have a few acne scars. I got the breakout when I started to cover up my other pimples with foundation which I stopped doing, but it still happens. School starts in a week and I want to just hide under blankets! Please tell me what I should do about it.

Hey doll, sorry you're going through some skin issues--they're never easy. It's good that you've stopped using the foundation that started the breakout. Acne scars will fade with time. Try using gentle products on your skin that won't strip away natural moisture, like CeraVe. Also, check out this super helpful post for more tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/02/GLs-A-to-Z-guide-to-clear-skin.aspx

Jess D.

by teamjasper22 on 8/23/2011 12:58:21 PM

mod mod how do you put on eyeshadow? also great way to get rid of acne put on a dap of tooth paste on that spot! it really dries ot the pimples! also who here lovessssssssss inuyasha?!

Hey Girl,

You can use your finger or a brush -- it depends what effect you're going for.
Sarah G.

by mickyabc on 8/17/2011 2:57:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD did u get my last comment

Hey girly!

I don't know if we got it. One of the other mods might have answered! Check the post where you left the comment!
Katelyn L.

by Nirvana fan on 8/16/2011 10:56:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD I'm SOOOO SAD! my monster high doll that I've been wanting forever BROKE this morning and I'm really sad she was rare too how do I stop feeling like my bff is gone

Hey girl!

So sorry to hear about your doll! Don't worry, though. You could always try asking for one for your birthday or even save up your allowance to buy a new one.
Katelyn L.

by Nirvana fan on 8/16/2011 10:32:20 AM

My skin gets really super oily and gross I wash twice a day but it still soesn't seem to help. How can I get rid of oil and eliminate redness? I feel really embarresed because i am the only girl in my class that has problems like this.

Hi Sweetie,

Even if you're the only girl in your class dealing with this, you're definitely not the only girl to have oily skin. Pick oil-free products, and try an oil control face wash in the morning. Still not working? If you're allowed to wear make up, try a translucent powder, which you can apply during the day to control shine, or pick up oil blotting sheets for touch ups on the go.
Sarah G.

by orangeache on 8/15/2011 7:56:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I have bangs, and when my hair gets oily, it rubs on my forehead which causes pimples to break out,and on my temples on the side of my head! Is there any way to prevent this or any product that will work for this?

Hey girlie, make sure that you're washing your face twice a day. Wash it in the morning, and before you go to bed. And if you feel like you're face is really oily in the middle of the day you can add a third wash. Keeping your face clean will help keep the oil off and keep zits away.
Lauren T.

by kenzie3 on 8/11/2011 2:06:18 PM

mod mod mod
hey, i have blackheads, whiteheads, clogged pores, and occasionally i get HUGE zits that r extremely painful, my skin is sumwhat dry on my forhead, but oily on my nose and chin, i eat relatively good, but sumtimes i pig out on pizza (but not too often) r there any products u would reccomend that arent like 50 dollars like skin id, i think i could afford proactiv, but thts kind of pushing it, and im soooo sick of having crappy skin so plzzz help!

Hey girl,

Just try using any skin products that have benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid in them, because those are great for clearing up your skin. x0x0
Casey L.

by guitargirl7321 on 8/10/2011 4:08:07 PM

MODMODMOD ok so i get zits, pimples, blackheads, white heads you name it. are there any inexpensive skin care products i can use. oh and also i have very sensitive skin and i react to some, so are there any inexpensive skin care products that will work on my sensitive skin to get rid of pimples and stuff???????????????????

Hey girl. Skincare is tricky. I'm still dealing with all that stuff! I would say start with a mild cleanser with out any acne medication in it, like Dove. Also remember that ever skin type needs moisturizer (Try: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?filterBy=&skuId=447788&productId=447788&navAction=jump&navCount=3). As far setting rid of the acne, I am not sure what to tell you. I don't want to suggest one type of medication if that is what irritates your skin. I've found that products without benzoyl peroxide work best for me. It's all about trial and error unfortunetly!

mary h.