28 MINUTES AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

AN HOUR AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

2 HOURS AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ

COMMENTS

DIY back-to-school supplies

We LOVE stocking up on BTS supplies. But having the same stuff as everone else? No thanks!

Moderator? Mod? MODDDD!
I want to try this out for my school supplies, but I got only med binders, folders, notebooks! It's waterproof so what can I do to make it look unique?? Plz answer, last time I tried, it didn't appear! PLz help!!

Hey girlie! Why not try using colored duct tape or electrical tape to cover your school supplies?  You can also head to the scrapbook store and get cool stickers to decorate it. xoxo

Kate G.

by Susmita24 on 8/13/2012 1:01:47 PM

I have to get 5 different binders for school this year, so that decorating ur binder idea is going to be great for me! It'll really help me turn my binders into something more personal. Laughing

by cousin11 on 8/11/2012 9:54:52 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
(Or anyone)
Okay so this fall im playing volleyball. I was on a team in the beginning of the summer and im super excited to play again. I know that they are probably going to make us run. When I played in the early summer, they made us do suicides for 5 minutes, and I was the last one, behind the girl with asthma. I am running to lose weight now, but its been kinda hard because the past few weeks we have been getting evening storms, and the past couple of nights there has been bad lightening. Its too hot to run anytime before. But thats not really the problem. I usually dont do to bad in pace, I just dont have a lot of stamina and endurance. I want to know, what is an easy way to gain more stamina and endurance? And any possible advice not to sound like Darth Vader after im done running? Any help will be greatly appriciated Smile

Hey girl,

Practice makes perfect, so if you keep running regularly you will build stamina and not pant so heavily! But don't compare yourself to the other girls at your camp, just work on improving your personal goals!

Meghan D.

by skullhottie97 on 8/10/2012 11:28:38 PM

I lovveee this I will definitely try this in august

by Mallery on 6/7/2012 12:50:32 AM

Mod mod mod!
SO last year i had a huge crush on this guy, and he still thinks i like him and i DON'T. On friday he was insulting me...again. I got really tired of all the nasty comments he says about me, so I kicked him in the leg. I felt pretty bad afterwards but i think i finally got my point through that i don't like him and he needs to stop insulting me. Today on the bus he tried to move someone's stuff so that i could sit in front of him...but then he said "Oh yeah, you're mad at me." He keeps sending me mixed signals and I don't know what to think! Help!
Thanks Smile

Hey girl, it's hard to say. I'd ask him what's up. If you're not interested, though, just ignore him and he'll get the hint.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kkgirl4life on 10/17/2011 8:18:33 PM

mod mod
for my birthday I got Taylor Swift concert tickets the concert is this saturday im working on my poster righ now cuz im at home cuz im sick so for my poster I was thinking of putting "Taylor you are my superhero" because of her song superman. Taylor is in giant foam letter with glitter, I have a black foam poster board, 3 sets of poster lights, and 105 glow sticks so on my poster Im using rinestones to spell out you are my superhero and Im using the poster lights on top of reflective tape to make them shine more and stuff Im coviring myself in glow sticks I really want to get noticed by Taylor's Mom and hopefully get T Party passes but I know that that is a 1 in 60,000 chance so yah do you think I need anything else for the concert ? oh and Im making a t shirt that on the front says Taylor You are my Superhero and on the back it says speak now 10-8-11 and Fearless 3-11-10 cuz Thats when I saw her on the fearless tour and when im seeing her on saturday. Thanks
Love, Peyton

Hey babe!

I don't think there's anything else you could possibly do to get noticed by Taylor's Mom - you've covered all the bases! Good luck and have fun! xoxox
Devin A.

by girlzrock123 on 10/3/2011 1:17:43 PM

mod mod
for my birthday I got Taylor Swift concert tickets the concert is this saturday and Im at home right now cuz im sick so im working on my poster right now and I have poster lights, and like 200 rinestones and 105 glow sticks, so on my poster I was thinking of doing "Taylor you are my superhero" because of her song Superman. I have giant foam letters that have glitter on them that im doing Taylor in so the rest is in rinestones and the foam poster board is black im also using 3 packages of artskills poster lights and im putting those on top of reflective tape so they are brighter and stuff and im covering myself in glow sticks so what else do you think I need ? Thanks
Love, Peyton

Hey babe!

I think you're going to have a an amazing poster, I don't think you need anything else, this will definitely get Taylor's attention. I went to her concert over the summer and it was AWESOME - you'll have a great time! Feel better! xoxo
Devin A.

by girlzrock123 on 10/3/2011 12:43:43 PM

those are some cool ideas... im so excited cuz i got locker lights (they look like christmas lights but they r pink)

by jjinhc on 8/21/2011 2:38:40 PM

The collage thing turns out so cool! I tried it and I've gotten so many compliments! The key is : Don't be afraid to layer!!!! LAYER LAYER LAYER!!! Laughing

by Superchick0121 on 8/19/2011 12:04:50 PM

Mod Mod Mod.
What is a super cool way to decorate my locker on the inside?

Hey Sweetie,

Check out these posts for some ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/07/29/Fab-Locker-DIYs.aspx

Sarah G.