Bridget M.

is modding

39 MINUTES AGO #LastMinuteGifts under 20 bucks...GO!!! http://t.co/Wa56z6wIec

1 HOURS AGO Xmas is Thurs, so it's only right that you peep this week's #horoscopes. Will you get what you've been wishing for? http://t.co/TB5kfiiUF9

2 HOURS AGO #DIY coasters for you besties (their mom's will all thank you): http://t.co/bpbD9nmJLW

COMMENTS

MTV Cribs gets a makeover

MTV is coming out with yet another show that takes the term “out-of-this-world” to a whole new level.

I haven't watched MTV Cribs all that many times, but the craziest house I ever saw on there was Lil Romeo's house.

by supersingershannon on 7/27/2011 10:13:33 PM

Hey! Can you use a regular body lotion from bath and body for a moisturizer? Thank you!

Hey girl,

The body lotion works for your body, but it's best to get a face moisturizer with SPF for your face. x0x0
Casey L.

by dancer1846 on 7/27/2011 12:59:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
How much exercise should I get each week?

Hey girl, shoot for at least 3-4 days of cardio (running, dancing, swimming and walk as much as you fan. Just using your legs will give you a boost. xoxo

xox
Alyssa B.

by MadMaddie911 on 7/26/2011 11:28:22 PM

Hey girls please check out the story I'm writing:A Drop of Rain.The first entry(its written from the main characters journal entries.)is on my profile,along with the prolouge!Thanks!More to come!

by baconlvr711 on 7/26/2011 11:11:22 PM

Hey, how are you? Okay, so in like a week, my bff and i are going to see cody simpson for free at the mall! what should we wear? we dont wanna wear cody simpson shirts, we just wanna wear something cute cuz we may meet him! also, do u think he mite be at the mall shopping or grabbing a bite to eat, or do you think he'll just go to the concert and then leave so us Simpsonizers won't come up to him and bug him??? thanks!

Hey girl, he won't be there shopping and eating. He'll just be performing and then he'll leave -- it's the safest for him. As for clothes, just dress cute. Chances are you aren't going to get the chance to talk to him one on one but you never know.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by oceanlover69 on 7/26/2011 10:27:26 PM

MOD, how do you become a MOD? Can anybody become a MOD?

You have to be over the age of 18 and send in your resume

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by rockstargal03 on 7/26/2011 8:47:15 PM

yay i love mtv!

by natexoxo on 7/26/2011 8:45:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have a problem. I have danced for ten years this year and I absoulutley love it with all my heart. I want to get into competitions but my mom says its to expenseive with 3 kids gas money tuiton costumes and everyday family things that we need (like food lol.) What should I do if we cant afford something I love?

Try making your own money or finding a cheaper way to enjoy your talent

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by luvdance13 on 7/26/2011 8:32:57 PM

this looks so cool!

by puppylover1152 on 7/26/2011 8:13:50 PM

I haven't watched MTV Cribs in years!! I will have to watch this season!!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 7/26/2011 7:49:36 PM