9 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

10 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

12 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

I get super sweaty down there. What should I do?

Whenever I work out, I seem to sweat a lot, particularly down there…

I have had discharge for about one year now and i still hacen't started my period! Is this normal?i also have pubic hair "down there". My breasts are growing too!! Does this mean my period is coming REALLY soon.? Maybe in one month??

by Saphire_Queen on 3/12/2012 1:21:53 AM

please help! my friend came to me the other day and told me she was really scared because she was leaking a lot of "clear liquid" down there. she didn't think it was discharge, and it wasn't her period. she was afraid to talk to anyone about it, and she is really scared something is wrong with her. she also said she felt like she was "retaining water". she said that it happened 1 year ago, then went away but now it's back. please help her!

by gerty on 9/18/2011 9:01:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I have been peeing ALOT lately, and my stmoach hurts alot. Do I have something?

Hey girl, I am not sure. If your concerned you should defenitely talk to an adult you know or go to the doctor.

xoxo tory

Tory N.

by beenity6 on 8/22/2011 1:01:11 PM

MODMODMOD:
Whenever I am at a mall or a store or something, and I'm walking, I feel very uncomfortable down there.
I don't know what to do.
Thanks!!

Hey girl, sometimes this can happen to anyone. It may be from trying clothes on or what you are wearing. If it doesn't stop, get worse, or is really bothering you, definitely go and see your doctor.

xoxo tory

Jess D.

by Jennifer25pa on 8/22/2011 1:22:14 AM

I hate it when it smells really bad down there and u can't tell but other ppl can... it's sooo annoying... any tips on preventing that?

by igigglealot on 8/21/2011 10:21:52 PM

birdgirly11, You can shave all of it of just some of it or just trim it. It depends on how your bikini fits you. If its more of the revealing kind it may be best just to shave all of down there but if its wider and reveals less then just trimming may work. My bikinis are are the smaller side so I need to shave it all. It takes getting used to but a lot of people our age shave it all off. Do what you think is best for you.

by luckykel on 8/19/2011 12:02:36 AM

I wear a bikini like most girls and I was noticing some of my hair "down there" was coming out of the bottoms. My mom told me to shave just a little of the hair down there and I did. So now I'm wondering if I should shave all of the hair. Plus it kind of hurts to shave the hair because its so long. Should I shave all the hair? And if you think I should, any tips on how to shave it? Thanks so much!!

Helen S.

by birdgirly11 on 8/17/2011 7:57:29 PM

It is 100% normal. All of us girls get that...believe me=)

by ladybugsandcocopuffs on 8/12/2011 5:31:07 PM

I hate when I work out and sweat down there and have an area of wetness from sweat, you can really tell when I wear certain colors of work out pants. Plus sometimes they are really tight and since I shave you can see the outline down there. But I guess its just one of those things I need to get used to because it happens to other people I know and work out with.

by luckykel on 8/9/2011 11:37:36 PM

It might just be discharge. I can kind of tell when I'm going to get my period because I discharge more a week or two before it. It actually comes it handy sometimes for that reason Smile Also, for those of you who have started your period already, there's an app you can get on iTunes called "Period Tracker Lite", and it helps you keep track of your period! It'll tell you when you're going to start/end! Of course, it's not totally accurate the first time you use it. I've used it to track fourteen of my periods, and I think the app is awesome. My older sister uses it now(: The best part is, if someone's looking through your iPod/iPhone (like a guy), they won't know that it's a Period Tracking app because the app picture is a flower, and the name underneath is P Track...Lite Smile You can also set a passcode on it to keep it safe. That's what I do. If you need any advice of periods and such, come to my Advice Queens page and ask any questions you have!

by ILoveBigTimeRush1 on 8/5/2011 9:03:53 PM