AN HOUR AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

2 HOURS AGO 2 tech cuties secure a @motrrmotrr Galileo robotic dock for iPhone/iPod Touch: http://t.co/myxUcmZB6N

3 HOURS AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

COMMENTS

I get super sweaty down there. What should I do?

Whenever I work out, I seem to sweat a lot, particularly down there…

Mod mod mod mod..
Hi! My hair "down there" is sore when like my panties rub against it. Or when I'm putting on new panties. Its just really sore when I wipe or touch it and stuff. Why?? Oh and is it okay to wear pantyliners everyday because of discharge that I get everyday? Bye ! ( My mom told me its unhealthy if you wear pantyliners everyday ) how is it unhealthy? Now bye!!! Smile

It sounds like you may need to see your doctor about the first issue. And yes, it's perfectly fine to wear them everyday.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by LoveHappens on 8/5/2011 8:50:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! I just started my first period on July 9th and it ended on the 14th but then it started again on the 22nd and that finished on the 31st is this normal or should I go to the doctor??? I haven't had strong cramps only minor discomfort and leg and back ache. Thanks!

Hey girl, with your first period, your schedule will be a bit irregular. Give it some time and if you're still getting periods twice a month, talk to your doc.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by coolgirl25 on 8/3/2011 12:34:31 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod I have two questions, 1.After i workout or run, i have a lot of discharge, and it's really really gross. I wear 100 percent cotton undies, and that doesn't decrease the amount of discharge. What can i do to decrease the amount or make it so i don't need to change my underwear three x's a day? THX! 2. I have been getting discharge for much longer than 6 monthes, and i have no period. How long is too long?

Hey girl. Wearing cotton won't lessen the amount of discharge. It is just more breathable when it comes to sweat, but does not decrease discharge. Nothing can do that. If it is discharge and not sweat then wearing a panty liner could help. 2) I can't tell you how long it too long. If you are nervous talk to a doc, but it sounds pretty normal.

mary h.

by haleyhay3 on 8/2/2011 10:05:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay first, I think it's a discharge, but I'm not sure... The past couple of months I've been getting a white discharge I believe, but I haven't had my period yet, it's not itching or burning either. What is going on???

It sounds like totally normal discharge to me, girl Smile Usually this is a sign that your period could be on its way (in anywhere from 1 month to a year), but either way it's a sign that your bod is growing normally!
Lauren C.

by alyson143 on 8/2/2011 12:32:19 AM

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 8/1/2011 12:15:42 PM

Ugh....discharge is the most sickening and annoying thing ever! But its a way to know you will be getting your period soon. Maybe between a few months or a year or two.

But I have had my period. And I use tampons NOW! YAAAAY!

And girlies I answer all questions on my profile ;)

Love,
Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 7/30/2011 5:04:25 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
For some reason my tampons have been leaking alot. I use liners, and i just changed it like an hour ago. Do I need to up to a super instead of a regular?

Hey girl, you may need to. It might just be because your period is heavy right now.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by crush2010 on 7/30/2011 10:46:36 AM

Hey chicas,If you need advice on anything really I'm here 4 u!I answer questions on topics from boys to hair styles to drawing and much more!!!!!no question is too embarrassing or humiliating so come on down to my advice queen page and you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artistchic99 on 7/30/2011 10:26:53 AM

If any of you girlies need advice on body issues,(i've been through just about everything) i am totally willing to help! You can join my advice queen or comment on my profile! up to you(: Don't EVER be afraid to ask me a question!

by purpleorchid on 7/30/2011 5:19:59 AM