1 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

3 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

COMMENTS

I get super sweaty down there. What should I do?

Whenever I work out, I seem to sweat a lot, particularly down there…

I have had discharge for about one year now and i still hacen't started my period! Is this normal?i also have pubic hair "down there". My breasts are growing too!! Does this mean my period is coming REALLY soon.? Maybe in one month??

by Saphire_Queen on 3/12/2012 1:21:53 AM

please help! my friend came to me the other day and told me she was really scared because she was leaking a lot of "clear liquid" down there. she didn't think it was discharge, and it wasn't her period. she was afraid to talk to anyone about it, and she is really scared something is wrong with her. she also said she felt like she was "retaining water". she said that it happened 1 year ago, then went away but now it's back. please help her!

by gerty on 9/18/2011 9:01:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I have been peeing ALOT lately, and my stmoach hurts alot. Do I have something?

Hey girl, I am not sure. If your concerned you should defenitely talk to an adult you know or go to the doctor.

xoxo tory

Tory N.

by beenity6 on 8/22/2011 1:01:11 PM

MODMODMOD:
Whenever I am at a mall or a store or something, and I'm walking, I feel very uncomfortable down there.
I don't know what to do.
Thanks!!

Hey girl, sometimes this can happen to anyone. It may be from trying clothes on or what you are wearing. If it doesn't stop, get worse, or is really bothering you, definitely go and see your doctor.

xoxo tory

Jess D.

by Jennifer25pa on 8/22/2011 1:22:14 AM

I hate it when it smells really bad down there and u can't tell but other ppl can... it's sooo annoying... any tips on preventing that?

by igigglealot on 8/21/2011 10:21:52 PM

birdgirly11, You can shave all of it of just some of it or just trim it. It depends on how your bikini fits you. If its more of the revealing kind it may be best just to shave all of down there but if its wider and reveals less then just trimming may work. My bikinis are are the smaller side so I need to shave it all. It takes getting used to but a lot of people our age shave it all off. Do what you think is best for you.

by luckykel on 8/19/2011 12:02:36 AM

I wear a bikini like most girls and I was noticing some of my hair "down there" was coming out of the bottoms. My mom told me to shave just a little of the hair down there and I did. So now I'm wondering if I should shave all of the hair. Plus it kind of hurts to shave the hair because its so long. Should I shave all the hair? And if you think I should, any tips on how to shave it? Thanks so much!!

Helen S.

by birdgirly11 on 8/17/2011 7:57:29 PM

It is 100% normal. All of us girls get that...believe me=)

by ladybugsandcocopuffs on 8/12/2011 5:31:07 PM

I hate when I work out and sweat down there and have an area of wetness from sweat, you can really tell when I wear certain colors of work out pants. Plus sometimes they are really tight and since I shave you can see the outline down there. But I guess its just one of those things I need to get used to because it happens to other people I know and work out with.

by luckykel on 8/9/2011 11:37:36 PM

It might just be discharge. I can kind of tell when I'm going to get my period because I discharge more a week or two before it. It actually comes it handy sometimes for that reason Smile Also, for those of you who have started your period already, there's an app you can get on iTunes called "Period Tracker Lite", and it helps you keep track of your period! It'll tell you when you're going to start/end! Of course, it's not totally accurate the first time you use it. I've used it to track fourteen of my periods, and I think the app is awesome. My older sister uses it now(: The best part is, if someone's looking through your iPod/iPhone (like a guy), they won't know that it's a Period Tracking app because the app picture is a flower, and the name underneath is P Track...Lite Smile You can also set a passcode on it to keep it safe. That's what I do. If you need any advice of periods and such, come to my Advice Queens page and ask any questions you have!

by ILoveBigTimeRush1 on 8/5/2011 9:03:53 PM

Mod mod mod mod..
Hi! My hair "down there" is sore when like my panties rub against it. Or when I'm putting on new panties. Its just really sore when I wipe or touch it and stuff. Why?? Oh and is it okay to wear pantyliners everyday because of discharge that I get everyday? Bye ! ( My mom told me its unhealthy if you wear pantyliners everyday ) how is it unhealthy? Now bye!!! Smile

It sounds like you may need to see your doctor about the first issue. And yes, it's perfectly fine to wear them everyday.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by LoveHappens on 8/5/2011 8:50:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! I just started my first period on July 9th and it ended on the 14th but then it started again on the 22nd and that finished on the 31st is this normal or should I go to the doctor??? I haven't had strong cramps only minor discomfort and leg and back ache. Thanks!

Hey girl, with your first period, your schedule will be a bit irregular. Give it some time and if you're still getting periods twice a month, talk to your doc.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by coolgirl25 on 8/3/2011 12:34:31 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod I have two questions, 1.After i workout or run, i have a lot of discharge, and it's really really gross. I wear 100 percent cotton undies, and that doesn't decrease the amount of discharge. What can i do to decrease the amount or make it so i don't need to change my underwear three x's a day? THX! 2. I have been getting discharge for much longer than 6 monthes, and i have no period. How long is too long?

Hey girl. Wearing cotton won't lessen the amount of discharge. It is just more breathable when it comes to sweat, but does not decrease discharge. Nothing can do that. If it is discharge and not sweat then wearing a panty liner could help. 2) I can't tell you how long it too long. If you are nervous talk to a doc, but it sounds pretty normal.

mary h.

by haleyhay3 on 8/2/2011 10:05:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay first, I think it's a discharge, but I'm not sure... The past couple of months I've been getting a white discharge I believe, but I haven't had my period yet, it's not itching or burning either. What is going on???

It sounds like totally normal discharge to me, girl Smile Usually this is a sign that your period could be on its way (in anywhere from 1 month to a year), but either way it's a sign that your bod is growing normally!
Lauren C.

by alyson143 on 8/2/2011 12:32:19 AM

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 8/1/2011 12:15:42 PM

Ugh....discharge is the most sickening and annoying thing ever! But its a way to know you will be getting your period soon. Maybe between a few months or a year or two.

But I have had my period. And I use tampons NOW! YAAAAY!

And girlies I answer all questions on my profile ;)

Love,
Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 7/30/2011 5:04:25 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
For some reason my tampons have been leaking alot. I use liners, and i just changed it like an hour ago. Do I need to up to a super instead of a regular?

Hey girl, you may need to. It might just be because your period is heavy right now.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by crush2010 on 7/30/2011 10:46:36 AM

Hey chicas,If you need advice on anything really I'm here 4 u!I answer questions on topics from boys to hair styles to drawing and much more!!!!!no question is too embarrassing or humiliating so come on down to my advice queen page and you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artistchic99 on 7/30/2011 10:26:53 AM

If any of you girlies need advice on body issues,(i've been through just about everything) i am totally willing to help! You can join my advice queen or comment on my profile! up to you(: Don't EVER be afraid to ask me a question!

by purpleorchid on 7/30/2011 5:19:59 AM