2 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

14 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

17 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

COMMENTS

10 friends you need to make this year

Your besties are totally brill, but when it comes to calculator chaos, gym class and honors chem, it’s time to bring in some back up.

modmodmod I'm starting Middle School soon and I'm so scared! I'm afraid Ill get lost or forget my locker combination! How can I calm myself down? Please help!

Hey girl! Remember- everyone in your class will be starting school with you, so chances are, you aren't the only person worrying about it!  If you can, head to the school a day or two before classes start to get the lay or the land a little- grab your BFF and explore.  Check out where your classes will be and where the cafeteria is.  As for your locker combo- figure out a place you can write it down where you know it won't get lost- maybe in your planner or on the back of your schedule.  Trust me- once you go in your locker a few times a day for a week or so, that number will stick with ya the rest of the year! xoxo

Kate G.

by Nialler_4_ever on 8/13/2013 4:40:11 PM

Thanks Lauren! I really appreciate the advice. I'll totally tell him that if he asks me out again, and I'll make sure not to lead him on. Thanks for your help!

by samstitute on 8/19/2012 5:39:47 PM

I know this guy who's liked me since the 5th grade... He's asked me out every year. We went out in 5th but his parents didn't like me because I was a different religion. I don't know what to do about it, because I only like him as a friend. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

If you only like him as a friend, it's best to be straight with him instead of leading him on. I know it seems easier to be like, "Well, I'll just be nice and it'll be fine" - but if you don't want to go out, tell him that. You can say it in a nice way - "That is so sweet, but I really think we should just be friends." <3

Lauren C.

by samstitute on 8/19/2012 12:31:35 PM

Hey there! WAIT. DON'T STOP READING. This just might help you out!

I see a lot of people who are in need of some advice. Well then I'm your gal! I won't judge you for your problems and no question/problem you have is stupid. No questions will go unanswered! If you ever at any time need help just hop on over to my profile and leave a quick comment. If you want an easy way to ask me for help whenever you need it, join my advice queen page where I'll be there for you at just a click of a button.
Thanks for your time! Smile

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 8/11/2012 10:06:33 AM

Hey there! WAIT. DON'T STOP READING. This just might help you out!

Thanks for your time! Smile

xx
Nightless

by Nightless on 8/11/2012 10:06:04 AM

I have or am all of those except the bgf. There's a boy in my homeroom who I get along with and everything, but my friends keep saying that we should go out and the more they say it, the more weird is it. What should I do???

by Mari_Lily98 on 3/2/2012 6:00:14 PM

i am 6... in algebra in 6th grade... but all else i have (except 2... i'm not good in gym and neither is just about anybody)

by THawesome! on 9/14/2011 7:16:33 PM

@kazthespaz- lucky ducky! I hate gym!

by basketballcutie11 on 9/5/2011 12:53:51 PM

MOD
this year i am all alone in my classes with zero of my friends, only ex-friends who i don't want to be friends with because they are inappropriate. How can i make NEW friends in class without forgetting the old?? Please HELP

Hey girl! It's tough when you don't know anyone in your classes. Think of this as an opportunity to expand your circle of friends! On the first day of school, why don't you compliment a friendly girl's cute shoes or awesome headband? That could lead to a conversation (and hopefully, a friendship) in no time! When you get more comfortable around your new friends, why don't you ask them to join in with you and your old friends at your house for a sleepover or to meet up and catch a movie? Good luck on your first day!

Devin
Devin A.

by colorqueen101 on 8/30/2011 10:12:53 AM

homecoming at the end of sept.! Havent started school yet.... 2 questions... how do i find a good guy in a month? also what kind of dresses are CHEAP!!!!... for blond hair, and im curvy... chest is big.. tummy is buldgy... thighs are fat.. so chest is big and curves in and then my lovehandels come out... then curves in a little to my hip bones and comes back out at the sart of my thighs!!! what would be a good dress thats not really ugly and seems like i am hiding my fat... my curves dont look good either... and im about 5'3 so im a squady body!! haha anyways im really kinda sad because i see all these girls with flat stomachs and everything and i do softball and eat my veggies and go walkign every morn. but tbat seems to jsut help me stay this kind of structure... so do you have a few dresses that would look good???

Hey babe,

Try not to put a deadline on this guy hunt! Keep your eyes open and make sure you let as many people (guys and girls) get to know you as possible. That means chatting about the latest homework assignment in biology, pairing up with someone new in gym, or sitting at a new table during lunch. Keep an open mind and even talk to people you wouldn't normally "click" with. You'll meet a guy that you like very soon if you take this approach Smile

As for dresses... Forever 21 is where it's at, chica! Try a halter dress that cinches at the waist (having a tie around the waist would be perf) and that flairs out from there. Make sure you also have plenty of coverage in the boobs! Choose a solid classic color like royal blue or black. It'll definitely make you feel slimmer... but try not to beat yourself up about your bod, chickie! It's beautiful because it's YOURS. Start trying on clothes you love (to figure out what works best with your curves) and walk with confidence!
Lauren C.