Bridget M.

is modding

32 MINUTES AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

1 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

2 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

10 friends you need to make this year

Your besties are totally brill, but when it comes to calculator chaos, gym class and honors chem, it’s time to bring in some back up.

I have two bffs, otherwise all my friends are not me. My friends are awesome, but my first bff- someone who can listen though she is much better at talking. My second bff- is the neighbor boy who lives aacross the street(He tells me and my other bff who all the guys like). At school last year there was this one boy and he was all my best friends (including me) best friend.

by Nealemk on 8/2/2011 12:41:20 PM

Hey girlies! Just wanted to let you all know that like caitlingirl1997 my BFF is my BGF! its true when u get a real BGF u can talk to each other about anything & ull always be there for each other. but the most important thing to remember when seeking out a BGF is exactly that- you want a friend, not a boyfriend! dont forget that! if u fall for him then still be friends but seek out another guyfriend that u dont like- and if ur one of those girlies who falls for half the guys in homeroom, try talking to the girls in ur group about your little "guy prob". theyll be happy to help u narrow it down to just 1 or 2 guys to crush on. when trying to make friends with a guy remember not to flirt but to just be friendly & be as helpful as possible (guys usually aren't into helping each other out w/ assignments & girls, so he'll be way grateful for your help!). when u do become friends, ALWAYS remember that even if ur BFFs u still need girlies & he still needs his guys! hope this helps! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 8/2/2011 8:54:27 AM

My BFF is also my BGF....yep, my BFF is not a girl...so if you guys are looking for a BFG but you find it difficult...first realize that wearing a pound of makeup and talking to him about boys is not how you start out. Eventually if you become super duper good friends...like my BFF and I, he can talk to you about girls and you can tell him about all the cute guys..no problem, no weirdness. Just start talking and if you end up sharing intrests ask him to sit with you at lunch, or be your social studies partner, just keep the convos going and eventually he might think you're kinda cool too!

by caitlingirl1997 on 8/1/2011 11:16:34 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
Hey' would really appreciate your advice. Ok so, I know a couple of guys on the bus and we're kinda friends but how do I make them BGFs?
Thanx a bunch! -C

Hey C,

It's all about chatting them up! By talking to them more often, you'll make both of you more comfy with each other. I think this article will really help ya with the tips you need!
Lauren C.

by howcutegirlccd on 8/1/2011 6:06:23 PM

This is really good! Some of those people, I never would have thought of befriending! I think this is gonna help a lot! Especially since I'm going into High School and I don't know very many people.

by spazzygirI on 8/1/2011 2:38:46 PM

MOD
Ok so for #7 how do I get a BGF? I mean I have guy friends in school but I never talk to them outside of school unless I like them. I don't talk to guys out of school that I don't "like" because I'm afraid they'll think I like them when I don't.
PS I tried to post this yesterday and it didn't go through. Was there something wrong with it? Frown

Hey babe! You don't need to like a guy to talk to him and if you keep the outside-of-school conversation friendly then he shouldn't assume you like him. Just find a guy you have a lot in common with and talk about your interests. If you both enjoy photography then spend time together going around neighborhoods taking pictures and having fun. xoxo
Jess W.

by bratz911 on 8/1/2011 11:32:09 AM

ok i wont have #4 or 8. i dont ride the bus and i dont need a counsler. I have a bgf ( ive nown him scence kindergarden) sportie friend but i wont be doing much pe this fall cuz i have a sprained ankle but i also have a fasionestia friend, cill one, whatever 6 is, lab partner (?), and every one in but ween so i think im good this school year

by May9 on 8/1/2011 12:10:13 AM

I really can't deal without my chill friend. She can always keep my grounded.

by supersingershannon on 7/31/2011 9:45:29 PM

I want to get the Neutrogena Wave Sonic but I dont know if it's for my skin type. I have oily skin with a few blemishes and some blackheads. If u use it and it works let me know! I don't want to waste my money on it but it looks like it will help alot! And how often do I change the pads on it!? Thanks!!! Pls comment on my profile

by deedles1621 on 7/31/2011 9:31:45 PM

please check out all my clubs. the Luke Bryan Fan Club, Club Quotes, sisterhood of the outsiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

by Bootsie753 on 7/31/2011 7:59:04 PM