AN HOUR AGO The Little Leaguer who proved that "throwing like a girl" is a good thing: http://t.co/V1FUJoSEJ2

2 HOURS AGO The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week: http://t.co/CNVH9IHWqr

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 win @smsaudio's STREET by 50 on-ear wired sport headphones: http://t.co/ifcIPSGelE

COMMENTS

10 friends you need to make this year

Your besties are totally brill, but when it comes to calculator chaos, gym class and honors chem, it’s time to bring in some back up.

hahaha my handwriting is the WORST!!!

check out my new advice pg (same as my username) my profile and clubs!!

by briblue3 on 7/31/2011 6:58:49 PM

Calling all Jake Short fans!! If you <3 Jake Short (Disney channel and Nick star)...join my Jake Short Fan Club! Smile Thanks<3

by maggie183 on 7/31/2011 6:47:59 PM

how do u make a bgf

by bballrox21 on 7/31/2011 6:01:28 PM

haha umm im kinda quiet and shy so uhh.... probably not gonna make ALL those friends ;P

by juicyfruit101 on 7/31/2011 4:55:47 PM

I have 2 friends that cover all of the different types of friends Smile but I have one of each too.
(I make friends easily) ;P

by toostie82 on 7/31/2011 4:33:17 PM

No sporty sistah necessary this year. I'm a junior and I never have to take PE again!!

by kazthespaz on 7/31/2011 3:34:02 PM

The pic is cute!!

Hey chicas,If you need advice on anything really I'm here 4 u!I answer questions on topics from boys to hair styles to drawing and much more!!!!!no question is too embarrassing or humiliating so come on down to my advice queen page and you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artistchic99 on 7/31/2011 3:21:59 PM