Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

12 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

13 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Wacky water park party

Cool off those simmering, end-of-summer days with a splash-tastic backyard bash…

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by misschatterboxx on 9/11/2011 5:55:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD What are some competitions to have at a huge indoor pool to keep lots of people involved?

Hey girl, you could play water polo, have relay races (with funny strokes, like dolphin dives), and a splash contest. If you could put up a net somehow, volleyball could be fun too.

Tory N.

by amdc101 on 8/26/2011 2:43:57 PM

My friends and I spent so much time in the pool this summer, we also did a lot of water themed stuff. Even built a slip and slide and spent days getting wedgies for sliding. I am sure we will do a few more things but its sad in a way that school has started.

by luckykel on 8/25/2011 10:47:57 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by cooljsb on 8/14/2011 12:11:15 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by cooljsb on 8/14/2011 12:10:35 AM

I especially like the idea of dodgeball with water shooters!!! it will be so fun!!! And its even better then dodgeball because instead of a sting from a ball you can get cool and refreshed!!! Hahaha! thanks for another great article!!!
-Alyssa

by parischick2 on 8/5/2011 1:54:37 PM

My friends and i were gonna have a day like this. But were all going away so it we cant do it Frown

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 8/1/2011 12:28:11 PM

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 8/1/2011 12:14:08 PM

wow!! this all sounds fun!!

come check out my new advice pg (same as my username) as well as my profile & clubs!!

by briblue3 on 7/31/2011 7:02:32 PM

My friend set up a makeshift slip-and-slide in his backyard. Surprisingly fun.

by peaches and raspberries on 7/30/2011 11:03:07 PM