2 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

2 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

3 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

4 non-boring snacks under 150 calories

With school quickly approaching, you’re gonna need a whole new arsenal of after-school snacks

this isn't really a nice question, but I only "go" about every 5 days and I feel totally fine... I don't have constipation either (at least I don't think) and I am super healthy with loads of fiber and water. I have been like this my whole life.. so is it a problem I need to talk to my doctor about, or am I just different to other people?

by waffles123 on 8/4/2011 5:41:16 PM

OMG I love chocolate Strawberries. I put for on a skewr and eat them as a kabob. ;D

by ImJustBeautifulMex] on 8/4/2011 3:10:29 PM

the oatmeal actually sounds good, only problem we only have packaged oatmeal, and no almonds in the house :p

by lunayuristar on 8/2/2011 9:48:41 PM

These sound good to me, but chocolate-covered strawberries are a desert.

I make fruit smoothies almost every morning. They are yummy and I am not hungry by 11:00. My banana smoothie is really good. Put one banana in a cup. Add some vanilla protein powder. Then fill up the rest with milk (About 2 cups). Blend. Good, huh!?!

As for the crackers and cheese, I like that cheese with Club crackers. Yum-yum!!

by Neoncat on 8/1/2011 6:14:23 PM

hmm... not the best idea of after school snacks.. But its okay, i have some ideas!

If any of you girlies need advice join my advice queen(:

Heres my clubs...
1. MY ADVICE QUEEN-PURPLEORCHID
2. Club Hawai`i- Anything you'll ever need to know about Hawai`i
3. Only Girls In the World- For Only Children
4. Vent It out!- Having a bad day? Let it out!
5. NEW!!!! *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* - Join if you love Juicy!

by purpleorchid on 7/30/2011 10:47:01 PM

I have a question I m 12 years old 0 months and I weigh 93 pounds! I am only 4 foot 9. Am I overweight? I think I am because all my friends are like 5 foot 3 and they only weigh like 80 pounds? What can I do to loose weight? Please help

by txtingirl on 7/30/2011 10:25:41 PM

um i would pretty much only eat the smoothie.

by szipfel on 7/30/2011 4:40:13 PM

ehhh...oatmeal's ok

by fallsb-ball on 7/30/2011 4:33:31 PM

honestly, none of this sounds good to me...

check out my clubs, profile & new advice page!!

by briblue3 on 7/30/2011 10:20:06 AM

I eat the first two and the last one but I can't stand oatmeal. It's gross, reminds me of vomit :/

by topchef88 on 7/30/2011 10:01:54 AM