Bridget M.

is modding

18 MINUTES AGO Were you feelin' our Feb/March issue? Sound off, and tell us why: http://t.co/HjMkHSt7aO

AN HOUR AGO Crucial update: There's no such thing as a pillow fight. #glhq

AN HOUR AGO Abigail Breslin made a song to bash her ex, and his response was intense: http://t.co/yqhLdzowu7

COMMENTS

4 non-boring snacks under 150 calories

With school quickly approaching, you’re gonna need a whole new arsenal of after-school snacks

this isn't really a nice question, but I only "go" about every 5 days and I feel totally fine... I don't have constipation either (at least I don't think) and I am super healthy with loads of fiber and water. I have been like this my whole life.. so is it a problem I need to talk to my doctor about, or am I just different to other people?

by waffles123 on 8/4/2011 5:41:16 PM

OMG I love chocolate Strawberries. I put for on a skewr and eat them as a kabob. ;D

by ImJustBeautifulMex] on 8/4/2011 3:10:29 PM

the oatmeal actually sounds good, only problem we only have packaged oatmeal, and no almonds in the house :p

by lunayuristar on 8/2/2011 9:48:41 PM

These sound good to me, but chocolate-covered strawberries are a desert.

I make fruit smoothies almost every morning. They are yummy and I am not hungry by 11:00. My banana smoothie is really good. Put one banana in a cup. Add some vanilla protein powder. Then fill up the rest with milk (About 2 cups). Blend. Good, huh!?!

As for the crackers and cheese, I like that cheese with Club crackers. Yum-yum!!

by Neoncat on 8/1/2011 6:14:23 PM

hmm... not the best idea of after school snacks.. But its okay, i have some ideas!

If any of you girlies need advice join my advice queen(:

Heres my clubs...
1. MY ADVICE QUEEN-PURPLEORCHID
2. Club Hawai`i- Anything you'll ever need to know about Hawai`i
3. Only Girls In the World- For Only Children
4. Vent It out!- Having a bad day? Let it out!
5. NEW!!!! *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* - Join if you love Juicy!

by purpleorchid on 7/30/2011 10:47:01 PM

I have a question I m 12 years old 0 months and I weigh 93 pounds! I am only 4 foot 9. Am I overweight? I think I am because all my friends are like 5 foot 3 and they only weigh like 80 pounds? What can I do to loose weight? Please help

by txtingirl on 7/30/2011 10:25:41 PM

um i would pretty much only eat the smoothie.

by szipfel on 7/30/2011 4:40:13 PM

ehhh...oatmeal's ok

by fallsb-ball on 7/30/2011 4:33:31 PM

honestly, none of this sounds good to me...

check out my clubs, profile & new advice page!!

by briblue3 on 7/30/2011 10:20:06 AM

I eat the first two and the last one but I can't stand oatmeal. It's gross, reminds me of vomit :/

by topchef88 on 7/30/2011 10:01:54 AM

Protect your face from sun damage! Even in the middle of the winter, the sun’s powerful rays can damage your skin. Try a moisturizer with SPF.

What do you hate the most about your period?

Chocolate is good for you.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.