AN HOUR AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

4 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

5 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

4 non-boring snacks under 150 calories

With school quickly approaching, you’re gonna need a whole new arsenal of after-school snacks

I need help. What is a really really good source of fiber? no matter what i take, the fiber doesn't have effect. Please help! Thanks!
Love ya!!!
Claudia S.

Hey girl, popcorn is a great source of fiber, and you can also take a supplement too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by claudsoda on 9/5/2011 4:07:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Im kind-of going on a diet but i can't find any strong sources of fiber. I tried those fiber bars, but they don't work do you know any good sources of fiber? Thanks!!!
Love ya!!
Claudia S.

Alyssa B.

by claudsoda on 9/5/2011 2:07:52 PM

************ Need FITNESS or EATING RIGHT advice? Ask me and I'll get back to you quick(;********

by hogwarts1189 on 8/16/2011 4:23:17 PM

I have this extra yummy smoothie for b-fast every morning and it's only about 115 calories! Here it is:

1/2 cup frozen blueberries (I get a bag of them at walmart or target..super cheap!)

1/2 cup skim milk

1/4 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt (I use Fit & Active)

Blend all ingredients then pour into tall glass. Put into freezer for 5-10 minutes to freeze it. (I don't use ice cubes cause my little blender can't cut them. But if your's can, use about 3 cubes. Putting it in the freezer isn't necessary.) Enjoy!

by hogwarts1189 on 8/11/2011 10:05:32 AM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:23:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD..
okay i kinda have a dilema... im allergic to some fruits(LAYTEX in fruits like in bananas, kiwi, avacados, etc.) and the rest of fruits i dont like. i dont like cold veggies.. i dont like lettuce... im a very picky eater.. help.. going into high school i need good heathier foods for lunch.. help please.....

Hey girl,

Are you sure there are NO fruits that you like? Have you tried unusual fruits like pomegranates or mangos too? And if you don't like cold veggies, try steaming or cooking them (cooked carrots are really yummy). You cold take some whole grain crackers and peanut butter for lunch. Peanut butter has a bunch of good protein, fats, and oils in it so it's a great lunch option. Try those! x0x0
Casey L.

by love2read11 on 8/9/2011 1:42:08 PM

:O Laughing Cow cheese is sooo yummy. And no, the curly straw is not optional, it is MANDATORY.

by IvoryPiano on 8/6/2011 11:56:30 PM

put some yogart in the smothie and it makes it sweeter and thicker yummmmmm.... smothie

by sparklesrawesome on 8/6/2011 2:31:27 PM

Are Girl's Life Newsletters free?

Yes Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by parischick2 on 8/5/2011 8:56:12 PM

I get home from school at 4:30. And i usually go for a 10 min jog when I get home. I have two questions: 1) Is it bad to grab a granola bar to eat while jogging? 2) What are some more healthy snacks that I can eat after my jog? NOTE- I need my snack to keep me satisfied and not hungry for 2 hrs. Thanks for the previous advice you have given me, and thank you for the many more that will come!!!
-Alyssa

1. Eat before you jog

2. Almonds, salt-free pretzels, trial mix, etc. These combined with water should hold you off Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by parischick2 on 8/5/2011 8:54:02 PM

this isn't really a nice question, but I only "go" about every 5 days and I feel totally fine... I don't have constipation either (at least I don't think) and I am super healthy with loads of fiber and water. I have been like this my whole life.. so is it a problem I need to talk to my doctor about, or am I just different to other people?

by waffles123 on 8/4/2011 5:41:16 PM

OMG I love chocolate Strawberries. I put for on a skewr and eat them as a kabob. ;D

by ImJustBeautifulMex] on 8/4/2011 3:10:29 PM

the oatmeal actually sounds good, only problem we only have packaged oatmeal, and no almonds in the house :p

by lunayuristar on 8/2/2011 9:48:41 PM

These sound good to me, but chocolate-covered strawberries are a desert.

I make fruit smoothies almost every morning. They are yummy and I am not hungry by 11:00. My banana smoothie is really good. Put one banana in a cup. Add some vanilla protein powder. Then fill up the rest with milk (About 2 cups). Blend. Good, huh!?!

As for the crackers and cheese, I like that cheese with Club crackers. Yum-yum!!

by Neoncat on 8/1/2011 6:14:23 PM

hmm... not the best idea of after school snacks.. But its okay, i have some ideas!

If any of you girlies need advice join my advice queen(:

Heres my clubs...
1. MY ADVICE QUEEN-PURPLEORCHID
2. Club Hawai`i- Anything you'll ever need to know about Hawai`i
3. Only Girls In the World- For Only Children
4. Vent It out!- Having a bad day? Let it out!
5. NEW!!!! *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* - Join if you love Juicy!

by purpleorchid on 7/30/2011 10:47:01 PM

I have a question I m 12 years old 0 months and I weigh 93 pounds! I am only 4 foot 9. Am I overweight? I think I am because all my friends are like 5 foot 3 and they only weigh like 80 pounds? What can I do to loose weight? Please help

by txtingirl on 7/30/2011 10:25:41 PM

um i would pretty much only eat the smoothie.

by szipfel on 7/30/2011 4:40:13 PM

ehhh...oatmeal's ok

by fallsb-ball on 7/30/2011 4:33:31 PM

honestly, none of this sounds good to me...

check out my clubs, profile & new advice page!!

by briblue3 on 7/30/2011 10:20:06 AM

I eat the first two and the last one but I can't stand oatmeal. It's gross, reminds me of vomit :/

by topchef88 on 7/30/2011 10:01:54 AM