12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

12 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

15 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Feel fab when you hit the halls

Make this your best year yet by getting into gear for classes now.

This helps a lot! Laughing

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 8/24/2012 3:09:24 PM

my mom always gets me balloon pants that fit well but have big pockets that make me look like i'm sagging.I've tried talking to her about it but she always says it doesn't matter
and walks away.It's not that I want skin tight pants but the pants are too big and make me look stupid.please help me make her stop doing this.

Hey girl! Next time you're flipping through a mag or a catalog, show your mom the kind of pants you'd like to get.  Also, next time you two are shopping together, grab a pair of jeans you'd like to try on and see what she says.  The key to you both getting what you want is you showing her what you'd like in a nice, calm way.  That way, she doesn't feel like you're attacking her taste.  xoxo

Kate G.

by kamkam12 on 8/13/2012 8:12:28 AM

really needed this, i'm about to start high school!

by steph4nie on 8/10/2012 10:48:11 AM

Mod Mod Mod a lot of people make fun of me. Its not to my face, but I hear them talking about me behind my back. They are a group of guys, and I know they don't like me because its not like that. They say hurtful things that I'm already insecure about. Any confidence boosters? I'm not looking to change myself, but I just want to be able to ignore them.

Hey girlie,

I think the best thing to do is remind yourself all the things you're GREAT at. When you're feeling down or their hurtful words are getting into your thoughts, make a mental list of all the stuff you love about your life. It can be stuff about you (that you're good with animals, caring, hard-working, great at basketball) or about your life (you have amazing parents, you can talk to your BFF about anything, you were lucky enough to go on a vacation last year, etc.). You basically want to tune them out and replace their words with positive stuff - things that make you happy! <3
Lauren C.

by MusicIsLove123 on 3/8/2012 7:54:37 PM

Thank you so much Lauren C.!!! (:

You're welcome!! <333
Lauren C.

by ilovepiano15 on 10/7/2011 10:51:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I physically cannot run or jump or anything really. Stairs are sometimes even hard. I'm having surgery soon(i think) because my knee is dislocated. How can i lose some fat of my legs in less than 2 weeks? It's really frustrating me, but I can't do much. We got a stationary bike last weekend so how long/how many times a week should I use it? Post back soon please! Thanks Mod (:

Hey girlie,

Since you have a serious injury, your best bet will be asking your doctor these questions. I'm not a professional so I don't know how hard to push your body/when you need to rest given the state your bod is in, but your doctor will have the answers!
Lauren C.

by ilovepiano15 on 10/7/2011 10:18:28 PM

I haven't been so good with my workout routine....I think I better try to boost it by now.

by basketballcutie11 on 8/16/2011 7:08:34 AM

Any fun things to do at a back to school sleepover? So far, I planned that we're going to the county fair. Any other ideas?

by softballismyBFF on 8/9/2011 12:36:44 PM

Mod mod modok I've had my first period October of last year and this time when I got it I've had it before but I've beenso tired like I can't walk or see think straight I know its normal to have fatigue but cmon really I feel like I have to faint!!!!!!!! what the heck

You should speak with your doctor

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by sweetautumnsunshine on 8/5/2011 9:14:48 PM

Heya, dolls! (: MOD's not answering your questions? Do you need urgent advice? Do you not know about a particular subject? Then come to my profile! I can answer all of your questions! I specialize in:

Feelings
Singing
Sleepovers
Stranger Danger
Summer
Technology
And Much More!

Just ask me on my profile, and if you need the answer in the next 10-15 minutes (please specify), then put *JESSIE* at the top, and I'll answer it as soon as I can on your profile. I can answer every question in less than 5 hours, guaranteed. No question is silly or dumb! Come visit my profile today! You won't be disappointed! Smile

*If your profile is not publicly visible, I will answer your question(s) on my profile.*

~Jessie <3