5 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

8 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

9 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

How To: Get ready for school in under 10 mins

Prep and primp yourself in time for school without missing the bus.

between 6 and 7 - get up

5:50- get in shower
6:15 get dressed
6:30- do makeup
6:40- fix hair

7:00- eat breakfast
7:15 or 7:20- brush teeth
7:30 - go to school with dad ( teacher)

by ShirleyFeeney on 3/23/2013 1:46:20 PM

Outstanding tips!

Hey girlies! Need advice on beauty, or are you a beauty guru yourself? Well, my club Baylee's Beauty Beat is perfect for you! Join a get beauty tips daily! Smile xoxo

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 8/24/2012 3:24:16 PM

My schedule:

7:00=Wake up.

7:05=Brush teeth

7:10=Get dressed

7:12=Do hair

7:20=Eat b-fast

7:30=Grab lunch & back pack

7:45=Get in car and head to school w/ dad.

7:50= Arrives at school

7:00=Wake up.

7:05=Brush teeth

7:10=Get dressed

7:12=Do hair

7:20=Eat b-fast

7:30=Grab lunch & back pack

7:45=Get in car and head to school w/ dad.

7:50= Arrives at school

8:00= Early bird bell rings

8:10= Arrives to class

8:20=Class bell rings

8:25= School announcements

8:30= Classes start

8:35= Everyone chats w/ BFF's

8:40= Math starts

by fashion_bug on 8/12/2012 9:51:00 PM

The nite b4..
I put my shoes and backpack by the door
I pack my lunch in this kool lunchbox fridge Laughing :O
I put my clothes out on my lil' couch
I take a shower
Blowdry my hair
Tie it up in a ponytail so it'll be straight not my natural wavy hair

The morning..
Wake-up 6:30
Make my bed
Brush my teeth( IDK Y BUT I NEEDA BRUSH TEETH B4 EATING, IT GROSSES ME OUT WHEN PEOPL EAT THEN BRUSH EAT-->weird)
get dressed
get my hair combed down with a kool star clip (BLACK N BLUE)
put some pimple cream thingy on to keep my forehead pimple free! Laughing
eat breakfast
chew on a Trident peppermint blue type gum, more lyk 3!YUMMY!
grab my shoes and wear em and backpack and luchbox and go 2 skool with my dad Laughing
MOD MOD MOD!! wat do yu think of my schedule? Honest opinion, sorry 4 spelling errors and i dont wear makeup caz my skin is so smooth and pale the way it is( My friends think i wear fondation, but i SWEAR i dont man!)Thx!

by Susmita24 on 3/29/2012 4:43:58 PM

These tips are SO helpul! I'm asking my mom to subscribe!

by fearlesskitten on 11/28/2011 4:33:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD. Okay so I used to have really curly hair about two years ago. Then I started straightening my hair 5 times a week, and since then I think my hair got wavy instead of curly. Do you know why it did that? Or do you know how I can get it really curly again?

Sounds like you may have somewhat damaged your hair, eek!

Jordan S. Jordan S.

by monsterblondi on 11/10/2011 3:44:08 PM

Help ! I am a middle schooler and I can't take my shower because I won't have time to straighten my hair ! I also have REALLY bad blackheads! I want to feel fresh and clean in the mornings , not have to take it at night! HELP!

Hey girl,

If you don't want to take your shower at night, there's only one other option: taking it in the morning. So get to bed early and set your alarm early to have enough shower/prep time in the morning, or make do with nighttime showers! To cut down on time, you could also wash your hair at night but take a quick bath to refresh your body in the morning!
Lauren C.

by kmm14 on 10/20/2011 7:33:40 PM

At first I really wanted to get the concealer, but going on the website, the average review was a 4.1. That's okay, but quite a few of the comments were not so great. Frown I'll still probably try it, it's on sale!!!

by AlwaysDreamer on 9/7/2011 1:22:48 PM