AN HOUR AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

1 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

2 HOURS AGO Got a thing for Duck Tape & looking for a fun way to use it? Check out this contest: http://t.co/2bViWAjJSA #stuckatprom @theduckbrand

COMMENTS

Should you go out with him?

When to say yes, and when to say N-O!

I use to like this guy named matt last year and i think he kinda liked me. tonight he texted me asked if i liked him, what i rated him on a scale on 1 to 10. I told him i kinda like him (im not sure) but he asked me out and said "do you wanna go out and not tell anyone" i dont know what to do because he use to go out with my friend a couple months ago and he cheated on her. what should i do? thanks in advance!

by xokirstenxo on 1/28/2012 12:05:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
i have a big crush on this guy he says if u die i will die to he wont let me hurt my self does he really care about me its just i had a bf last time am scared that hes lying to me plz help

Hey girlie,

This is a little extreme, especially for him only being at "crush" status, but it's possible he feels strongly for you and wants to express that by saying really grand things like this. Try going out with him and see how it goes! It's smart not to believe all this talk right away (because you aren't even dating yet, so you can't possibly have grown to love each other, sacrifice for each other, DIE for each other, etc.), but it is totally possible to have a BF to depend on <3 Just because you had a BF once that let you down, doesn't mean it'll happen again this time!
Lauren C.

by enstana on 1/19/2012 8:19:57 PM

MOD!
I have a guy friend who admitted that he likes me, and I told him the same thing. But then he started sending all these flirty texts, calling me his angel baby and stuff. It makes me feel kind of uncomfortable so I think I just like him as a friend. What if he asks me out? I don't wanna hurt his feelings, but I don't wanna lead him on either. Frown idk what to do now.

Dont flirt back. If you give him super friend vibes youll be ok. Give it time. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Alle93 on 11/11/2011 5:53:02 PM

I'm flirtally challenged.I read all these tips of the science of flirting but I don't really know how to follow them without straying from who I am. How on Earth do I flirt without acting fake but yet approachable?

Flirting is natural, doll.  You can't get better at it from a book or from straying away from yourself as a person.  Just practice, practice, practice babe!  Just let it come to you.
Jordan S.

by orangejuiceluver13 on 11/10/2011 4:44:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
my friend's ex is still in love with her but she doesn't care about him anymore and now she likes his best friend and she asked her ex for permission to date his best friend. Her ex talks to me and he's not happy about it. Somehow I feel as though it's my fault, is it? What should I do?????
HELP!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

It's not your fault at all. If he gave her permission even though he's not happy about it, that's his choice! Be a good listener for both your friend and her ex, but don't volunteer to be a mediator or a moderator. Encourage them to work it out on their own if they're really upset about it! That way, you don't get involved/make it your fault but you can still help them resolve it <3

Lauren C.

by 1204sammy on 11/3/2011 5:24:22 PM

i want to date this guy
but i dont know if i should im 12 and i dont know if im to yong to do it
he also like s me but we dont want to tell should we still keep it a secret

by Kat602591 on 11/1/2011 6:40:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, well there's a guy in my grade, and about 4 of his friends told me that he likes me. And, last year he had his friend ask me out but i said no because i didnt know if they were joking around or whatever. So, now that i think about it, he does stare at me in stuff, but i just never talk to him. how can i get to know him better?

Hey girl, it sounds like he really does like you. You could either tell his friends that you'd like to talk to him or approach him on your own. Whatever you feel most comfortable doing should suffice.

Amalia E.

by brooke.baller21 on 10/30/2011 5:08:17 PM

My friend told me she liked a guy. I keep hangin with him. I keep getting closer to him and I think he likes me. Lately people have been making comments that they think I like him but I DON"T!!! He's really fun to be around. This happened one time before and the guy asked me out and I said yes (it was a guy she liked) I feel like I am being rude by doing this to every guy she likes even though I am NOT doing it on pupose.Do I tell him that she likes him? I am not sure what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!

by dancemad on 10/28/2011 10:38:01 PM

I just moved here like 3 months ago and I really like this boy and we sort of flirt but I am not sure if he is for real.I have been hurt before by mean guys . He seems ok but I don't want to get hurt

by Efun on 10/26/2011 11:57:52 PM

URGENT!!! MOD MOD MOD!!! I have had a boyfriend for only 5 days and there is soooo much gossip already!He is a year older than me in school and he doesn't have many friends, he is kinda a loner.But everyting I turn around people keep asking me "Why are you dating that guy" and "What do you see in him?". I really really like him! But all of this gossip and these questions and making me insane!! What should I do?? Thanks

Hey chicky, you can either ignore them or fire back at people. The next time someone asks you why you're dating him, simply answer "Because I want to, why are you worried?" and if they say "What do you see in him?", you can reply "It's really none of your buisness". This will let people know that it's not okay for them to ask you questions about your dating life. It has nothing to do with them. So if you are firm and confident when you answer people back they'll leave you alone. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.