Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guys🙅:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

6 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

7 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

GL's A-to-Z guide to clear skin

Bust breakouts before your first day back.

Hey girls! Need help with boys, friends, fashion, school, beauty or anything else? Then join the club "Guide To A Fabulous YOU" and get great answers from our amazing officers usually within 24 hours!
You have a question? We have an answer!
Guide To A Fabulous YOU!

by coolkitten24 on 8/19/2013 11:30:48 AM

Mod Mod Mod
am going to start school and am new i dont want zits on my face when i get there i dont have makeup because i like how i look but i do look good but the promblem is that i dont want zits on my face how can i make them go away n not come thank u

Hey girly, pimples tend to be a problem for everyone, especialy in the preteen and teen years. So take comfort in the fact that everyone around you is having the same prob. Get yourself a good face wash, I use Neutrogena, and wash your face every day. Make sure you wash your pillow case regularly, don't let hair products get on your face, and keep your hands away from your face. These things should help. Otherwise, there are some coverups you could try that would just help hide any stubborn zits. Hope this helps!

Lauren I.

by enstana on 10/10/2012 1:54:31 AM

Thanx,
Helen s. xoxo

you're so welcome Smile

Helen S.

by Krisskatt on 8/6/2012 7:06:05 PM

Mod!!!!!!!!!!!
So went camping about a week ago...and I put on SPF30 and my back really got sunburt.Frown but usually w/ my skin I just admedely tan AND NEVER get Burnt! So The burn faded and tanned. and I've been checking it every day, and today when I got out of the shower, I noticed lil white 'blobs' are on the right side. What r they? Is it skin cancer? I'm freakin out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xoxoxoxoxox Smile thanx

Helen S.

by Krisskatt on 8/6/2012 5:24:58 PM

Clearisil Rapid Action Facial Cleanser is a face wash I sware by that really works! A trick that works so well is take an old toothbrush with soft bristles and soak the bristles in hot water for 30 seconds. Then, take your regular face wash and slap it on, take the toothbrush and scrub your face to exfoliate all the residue that could cause pimples! Hope this helped!

by haker13 on 7/25/2012 1:56:23 AM

MODMODMOD
I play softball, and my face is breaking out where the chin strap rubs. I'm not allowed to wear make up till I'm 15 (totally not fair, if you ask me) so I can't really hide them. What should I do to calm the zit-fest?

Hey babe, the biggest thing is to be sure you're keepin' your chin as clean as possible. If your chin strap has replaceable padding, switch it out often. Use a cleanser on your face that has benzoyl peroxide, and try to wash it right after practice if ya can. Exfoliate a few times each week, and if it's still really bad, maybe see a dermatologist.
Carrie R.

by Graciegang on 6/6/2012 4:20:01 PM

MOD MOD MODe
hey so i hav a question. i have had pimples since i was 8 yrs old. i haven't had my period yet and my chest is pretty flat. i always get a lot of blackheads and stuff on my face too. has puberty started yet???
THANKS!!

Hey girlie,

You bet! Smile Puberty starts in all different ways for each person and, for girls, it can start anywhere between the ages of 7 and 13 - a wiiiide range. Some girls will start developing boobs before their faces get oily/pimply, while others will start their period before they have any other outward signs. But inside your body, puberty is working and you're progressing through it normally Smile
Lauren C.

by kaymalu on 3/22/2012 11:09:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I have really bad acne on the bridge of my nose. Do you know any cheap products under $10?

Hey Em&Emmalee, you could start with toothpaste. It is supposed to dry the bump out. My friend always uses it to get rid of her acne. Dab just a little on your nose before you go to sleep and wipe it off in the morning with a damp cloth. You could also try dabbing cotton balls into Witch Hazel. You can get a bottle of Witch Hazel at Rite-Aid or CVS for under 5 bucks. Burt's Bees also has an acne solution that I think is 10 bucks so try that too. Hope these help!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Em&Emmalee on 2/24/2012 8:36:37 PM

MOD! MOD!! MOD!!!
I have really bad acne. Like if you counted all my zits there are probably at least 20! I have tried different skin care products like Proactiv and currently I am using Nutrogena Grapefruit Oil Free Face Wash and it cleans my face fine but it doesn't take away my pimples! I use this stress cream stuff too but it also doesn't work. I really hate my skin and it constantly makes me feel very self conscious. What should I do?? And also how do I stop my older sister from making fun of me and wanting to pop all of them??!! THanks

First of all if your sister is being mean you should tell your parents to do something about it. You should feel comfortable in your own home. Also she should not be touching you. That is just rude. As far as the pimples go, you probably just have not found the right combination of products for your skin. It can take a new product up to 6 months to begin showing results which is what makes it so hard to find the right combination. I would suggest seeing a dermatologist if you are really concerned that nothing is working. They are trained to dea with skin issues.
Amanda P.

by elisea625415 on 2/20/2012 1:27:20 PM

I use the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash! The container is pink and its like a grapefruit wash. it works so good! My skin showed improvement the day after i used it! Now, after using it for about a month, i only have like two medium sized zits left! U shoud try it!

by littlezepps2 on 1/15/2012 7:18:09 PM