4 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

8 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

GL's A-to-Z guide to clear skin

Bust breakouts before your first day back.

For some reason I have a horrible time getting myself to drink water. It's really rough on me because I run cross country, and I know I should hydrate but I just don't. How can I get myself to drink water?

Bring a filed water bottle with you everywhere. IF you have access to it youll find yourself drinking it more. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Vivi on 8/3/2011 9:58:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
im going on vacation to north carolina (to visit family) and virginia beach next week. im supposed to pack light so what are some basic staples i can bring that can change from day to night and stuff?

Helen S.

by countryrose257 on 8/3/2011 7:11:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I feel a little down because my older sister has said that I'm going to grow up to be a bitter woman. I suppose in a way it could be true, because I don't trust anyone, because I've given my trust to people who take advantage of it, I don't show who I really am because I know that my family could end up looking down on me/not liking me as much, and I don't express my feelings because people have taken advantage of it in the past.
I think a little pick me up is all I need, thank you. :o)

hey! I don't think it's fair for anyone to make a judgement about what you're going to be like when you're older at this early stage. Your whole life is ahead of you, don't get bogged down thinking you're this way or you're that way. You can be anything you want at any time and no one can tell you otherwise Smile
Helen S.

by biskii on 8/3/2011 6:56:00 PM

MODMODMOD!!! ok so i wanna start wearing makeup, how do i ask my mom?

mary h.

by dancer2998 on 8/3/2011 12:23:43 PM

Not to be picky...but what happened to F and N?

by googie on 8/3/2011 12:01:17 PM

Great tips!

by caligirl99 on 8/3/2011 11:52:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD i have acne, and my salon that i get my hair done at has a facial, its called an acne clearing facial, it says it is customized to target blackheads, whiteheads, and inflamed acne, would this help my skin or waste my money? its $70. Please help(:

Hey girl. I'm not sure what this mask entails, but I would talk to a derm before you try anything so expensive! I would suggest other methods first.

mary h.

by Abigaildancer13 on 8/3/2011 11:20:29 AM

MODMODMOD My bff is having a pool party tonight and i have to go because im not going to see her for the next month. im on my period, iits the last day so the floww is pretty light, but i still have to wear a pad! ive never used tampons, neither has my mom, i asked her about it, and she said it might end by tonight. should i buy a small box of light absorbencey tampons just in case? and are they hard to put in. how do you even find where your vagina is?

Hey girl. I think you should try tampons. There will be other times when you might want to go in the water on your period. If you insert a tampon right it shouldn't hurt. The most important thing is to try to relax your muscles down there when inserting one, so you won't feel much discomfort. One of the best resource, other than GL, for this kind of stuff is kidshealth.com

(It's written for YOU and won't have explicit pics. Look at it with your mom!). Click on the teen tab. Here are the links you seem to need:

what's down there?

This a basic guide to the female reproductive system:http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/changing_body/female_repro.html

Good Luck!<3

mary h.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 8/3/2011 11:08:11 AM

MODMODMOD 1)I already read your article on snagging selena's cover style, and i know she wears classic pieces. what kind of patterns and color tops does she wear? is forever 21 a good store to get tops from. how do i snag her style? what kind of shoes does she wear? 2)does this sound like good makeup for school: pale pink almost sheer spf 20 lip gloss, a little bit of purple sparkling eyeliner (i have brown eyes and i dont know why but it makes them pop), 1 coat of lengthening mascara, and skin clearing blemish concealer with salycic acid(when needed on pimples/zits/blemishes) 3)once i shave should i shave immediatley after stubble comes(which is like after 2 days

Hey girl. First, your make up sounds perfect. Second, I would check out pics of Selena and make a inspiration board of her style. Do a google image search. Sites like http://coolspotters.com/actresses/selena-gomez can show you exact pieces. Third, shaving is like that. You could try waxing or a produt like Nair.

mary h.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 8/3/2011 10:56:26 AM

mod!!! my best friend moved across the country last year. She visited last week and we both told each other it was really lonely without the other. We convinced my mom to let her move in if her parents say yes when she asks. I'm just kind of afraid that a problem will happen socially that will make it hard for us to live together (ex. her taking the opposite side in a fight between me and another friend). Can you think of a way to avoid this happening? Are there any more important drawbacks that I might not be thinking of when it comes to my friend moving in?

Hey girl. The biggest draw back is not having as much alone time. Make sure you guys have your own space. Talk to your mom about your concerns. I can think of friends of mine that I could do this with and others that it would be a total nightmare.

mary h.