AN HOUR AGO How *not* to spazz out on your biffles (even when they deserve it!) http://t.co/P9Zuw063mu

2 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

3 HOURS AGO This original poem gives us all a new look at love: http://t.co/0zr0C7Xxma

COMMENTS

GL's A-to-Z guide to clear skin

Bust breakouts before your first day back.

MODMODMOD!!!!!
Ok I have two questions. One when I use my acne treatment sometimes it stings my face. Is that bad or good? I always thought it was good because my pores are open and its getting inside of the zit. So is it good or bad that it stings.
Two, (I kno this isnt about the amazing article above but I think this saves time) There are these guys that crush on me. How can I get them to make their move, I don't want to make the first move though. So any tips on how to get them to tell me that they like me?
Thanks so much!

Hey girl,

Stinging is actually normal, but it does mean your face is sensitive, so make sure you don't use strong products on it after you've applied the acne treatment.  Hey girl, they're probably just shy or scared of what you're going to say, so why not just make the first move? If you're sure they like you, what's the worst that can happen? x0x0
Casey L.

by danceqtqueen on 8/2/2011 2:35:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
hey! i still havent gotten the latest issue of gl. Is there a way to see if my subscription is up? i never got a notice. thanks!

Hey girl,

Check out this page to get your question answered: http://www.girlslife.com/page/faq.aspx Hope that helps! x0x0
Casey L.

by music4ever107 on 8/2/2011 2:08:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have this marks on my face from pimples I used to have. The pimples have been gone for a while now, but the marks won't go away. How can I get rid of them?

Hey girl,

Try soaking cotton balls in lemon juice, and massaging the scars with the cotton balls. Leave the juice on your face for about 20 minutes, and then rinse off with warm water. You can also try this with egg whites. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by browneyedpretty on 8/2/2011 2:00:43 PM

Perfect! Thanks!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 8/2/2011 1:49:08 PM

This is awesome! Thanks!

by topchef88 on 8/2/2011 1:37:09 PM

modmodmod!!!
sry, i know that this isn't in the right spot, but I didn't know where else to put this. How do you know if a bra is to small for you? my mom can't remember what size she got me when she got me all new bras a few months ago, but I think that they might be to small for me. She says that it is fine, but idk. how do you know if a bra is to small for you?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

If a bra is too small for you, your breast will pour out of the cup, hanging off the bra. Also, the straps and the hook in the back will be tight and uncomfortable, and will probably start digging into your skin.
Casey L.