1 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

2 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

COMMENTS

GL's A-to-Z guide to clear skin

Bust breakouts before your first day back.

alright well thnk you soooo much!!! i have acne but its not that bad the onlt thing that bugs me is my blemishes!!! but now i know how to get rid of them!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile hahaahahahaha
thanks guys!!!!

by Princess28 on 10/8/2011 5:05:28 PM

Hey girls,
I tried the olive oil and sugar on my lips and it worked so good. I would reccomend it to anyone. My lips were so soft afterward so try it!

by jcaligurl on 10/2/2011 9:56:12 PM

I disagree with E because Apricot scrub is amazing, it totally depends on your skin type, i have oily skin and it works wonders for me

by SuperKiwiPower66 on 10/2/2011 12:29:51 AM

i sorta disagree with K. If your hair is clean and you wash your face often you won't have a problem. i have the kind of side bangs that cover one eye.

by spicyllamachick2120 on 9/30/2011 8:36:25 PM

I always forget to wash face. Is there anything that will help me remember?

by lilchica on 9/26/2011 6:22:46 PM

this sounds really wierd but i have super small pimples on my neck that i can feel but cant see. Any ideas on how to make them go away

Try using a salicylic face wash there Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by kamio123 on 9/24/2011 10:29:31 AM

This is great! I loved it! I drink water more than Im supposed to....And guess what ladies! I don't drink pop at all! ITS OUT! I don't think its as good tasting as people think it is. And it isn't well for your health or skin. Its mostly sugars.

My skin has been very clear. I went to the dermatologist not toooo long ago. And he helped me a lot! I don't have zits or blemishes or anything but I wanted him to recommend what I should use so breakouts don't happen, and he said Cetaphil skin cleanser is number 1 recommended by dermatologist for pre-teens and teens. AND IT WORKS!

Luv ya Chicas,
Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 9/21/2011 10:36:22 PM

mod mod mod i like this guy and his best friend likes me. would it be mean to tell the guy i like that i like him? cuz if my crush told my best friend that he likes her, it would make me jelous. but maybe guy's jelousy is different from girls?

Hey girlyfriend, no guys are the same lol. His feelings would probably be hurt, and he would be jealous. Maybe think of a nice way to tell his friend you like him that way you aren't hurting anyone. Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by oceanlover69 on 9/17/2011 8:08:02 PM

I'm 11 and i DO NOT have perfect skin, i have a heap of freckles on my face, mainly across my nose and cheeks. But i also have a heap of pimples on my forehead and i have a side fringe so there is nowhere for me to hide them. i keep waiting for them to go away but its like as soon as i get clear skin another pimple pops up. what should i do?????

Get into a face cleaning regimen. If you clean your face every single morning and night, youll get into the habit and your face will begin to clear up. Make sure you keep this up and it will start to clear, however you will always get a new pimple. Its what happens when youre a teenager. But if you keep your face clean and work hard, youll feel much better about it and the appearance will probably slow down. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.