7 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

8 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ

22 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

COMMENTS

GL's A-to-Z guide to clear skin

Bust breakouts before your first day back.

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Marceline1 on 9/10/2011 6:39:56 PM

MODMODMOD MOD MOD!!!!!11 Okay, I have usually had pretty clean and clear skin (not the brand0 but now I have moved to Floria from California and my skin is FREAKING out. I have a ton of zits on my forhead and above by eyebrows. I have always had pretty plain, normal skin, and now it turns sensitive, dry, and oily. It isn't crazy bad, or anything, but I'm worried that it isn't temprorary. What do you think??? Thanks in advanced Smile

Try using a face wash that addresses the current problems you are having with your skin and see what happens Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by beautykissxx on 9/6/2011 10:35:08 PM

About the exfoliating, I use a gritty-ish apricot scrub a few times a week, and it cleared up my skin a LOT and made if feel sooooo soft.

by hopelt_dancergirl on 9/5/2011 4:10:22 PM

MOD MOD

hehe is it just me or is this missing the letter F ?

by orangepups on 9/4/2011 11:24:01 PM

.... Yes, make sure its a OLD toothbrush... my lips hurt now... but this really works anyways! My lips are really shiny <3

by msleetaemin on 9/4/2011 8:32:55 PM

mod
out of the blue, what is your fave song?

Good question! My fave song of the moment is definitely "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5, but my fave song ever is either "Fader" by The Temper Trap, "American Girl" by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, "Hometown Glory" by Adele, "Mind Trick" by Jamie Cullum, "The Modern Age" by The Strokes, "All I Ever Wanted" by Train, "Uptight" by Stevie Wonder ... I have a lot of favorites, I guess ;)
Lauren C.

by r1n2s3 on 9/4/2011 9:51:23 AM

luv this arctical!!!

by stars2010 on 9/3/2011 10:45:11 PM

mod mod
what is sex?

That's something you should talk to your mom about first Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by r1n2s3 on 9/3/2011 12:58:01 PM

omg i use Mario Badescu Drying Cream all the time!!! its pricey but SOOOOO worth it!

by decklandog on 8/29/2011 8:53:37 PM

where can u find green tinted concealer? thnx Laughing

by horzegirl13 on 8/27/2011 4:51:17 PM