AN HOUR AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

2 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

GL's A-to-Z guide to clear skin

Bust breakouts before your first day back.

Gr8 advice!!!!! Thnks GL!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

by orangey98 on 8/26/2011 7:51:32 PM

by yesterdayskoolaid1 on 8/25/2011 1:59:17 PM

what are some facial cleansers you would reccomend with sacrilyc acid?

Hey cutie! If you mean Salicylic Acid, Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash has been called the number one with Salicylic Acid. You can find it at a local drugstore, it's pink!
Jess W.

by r1n2s3 on 8/23/2011 3:58:06 PM

I like this page. Something important about this.......Or maybe its just skin not some silly clothes

by Gravy2332 on 8/22/2011 7:36:12 AM

f- find your cleansers
n- no "special remedies"

by r1n2s3 on 8/21/2011 1:32:47 PM

they skipped f & n

by r1n2s3 on 8/21/2011 1:31:36 PM

Why o why does a pimple have to show up when you want it the least. I went to a party last week and had a nice complexion and the day before the party I got a pimple on my forehead. It was so upsetting. They just seem to show up like that.

by luckykel on 8/19/2011 10:48:03 PM

How should I do my hair for the first day of school ( it's this Monday!). I'm going to wear a pink shirt with grayish-bluish shorts and brown converse with a black and white striped cardigan that is very light.

Helen S.

by applethecrazycat on 8/19/2011 6:37:24 PM

So Im wearing a Roxy floral knee length spagettii dress on the first day of school. Im wearing tan flats with it. How should I do my (and possible make up if my mom lets me) hair with it??? Thanks Smile
BTW--Im going to ask my mom to let me wear make up. How should I approach her? Should I just say straight up"Can I wear make up?" Any advice?? Thanks Smile

Hey girly!

So many questions--it's great! First of all, when asking your mom about makeup, look her in the eye and say, "Mom, I feel like I'm older and more mature and I would really like to start wearing makeup this year. I won't wear anything too heavy or dark--just natural colors. You can help me pick it out!" and see what she says. Allowing your mom to have a say in the products/colors you buy will make her more open to the idea. As for the first day, keep everything natural. Beachy waves are always a nice, simple look that's super cute. Keep the makeup light and neutral.
Katelyn L.

by HappyFeet16 on 8/18/2011 2:56:13 PM

i have a ton of freckles on my face and people always ask how i got so many and i dont know what to say i was just born with them but i have this giant one one my cheek do you guys have any advice to what i should do to cover it up
plz! give me some advice! bye! Tong

by lacyng12 on 8/17/2011 6:46:11 PM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!