2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

COMMENTS

GL's A-to-Z guide to clear skin

Bust breakouts before your first day back.

MOD MOD MOD does toothpaste really work to clear pimples? Because one of my friends said it worked for her and she said to use paste toothpaste not gel and to make sure mint wasn't one of the ingredients. so should I trust her and try to use toothpaste???

Hey girly,
Toothpaste is totally fine. Just don't use it very often.

Catie C.

by supergirl345 on 8/12/2011 12:54:40 PM

Mod Mod Mod I don't know where to find jojoba oil!

Hey girly,
You can find it at your local GNC.

Catie C.

by Madi<3purplestamm on 8/12/2011 12:02:12 PM

mod help! i sweat like a pig, and i don't know why! i drink lots of water, and it gets really embarassing. help!

Hey girly,
There are tons of different sprays and stuff to help with that so check out your local drugstore. Also, check with a doctor if you have further questions.

Catie C.

by r1n2s3 on 8/12/2011 11:01:12 AM

Beauty Tips From Jenna!!
Please Join The Club!!

Hey girls! This is a club all about makeup and beauty! The president of this club is Jenna. Jenna is a beauty intern for GL Magazine. She makes beauty videos for GL as well. Feel free to ask her for tips about using makeup and about the videos she makes.

by beautygirl212 on 8/11/2011 10:24:05 PM

i have dark bags under my eyes and im not sure what is causing them. i generally get 8 hours of sleep and i almost always drink lots of water so im not sure whats goin on under the eyes.
Thanks Smile

Hey girl, it may just be their shadow. Try a bit of concealer to brighten the area up and continue to hydrate and get enough sleep!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by the band geek on 8/11/2011 9:50:51 PM

IN YOUR OPINION, WHICH DO YOU THINK WORKS BETTER: PROACTIVE OR SKIN ID?

by r1n2s3 on 8/11/2011 2:23:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hi! school's starting in a week, and I was wondering if you have a hardcore routine to clear up moderate acne. Currently, in the morning, I'm washing my face with nuetrogena's grape fruit pump, then moisturizing with their sensitive skin face lotion. At night, I wash with that again, using a toner on my T-Zone, moisturize, and put acne medicine on my face. Should I change that at all? Thanks!!

Hey girl. The only way to find the right routine for you is trial and error, that is if you can't go to a derm. I like using a sulfur mask once a week.

mary h.

by svds on 8/11/2011 12:03:30 PM

MODMODMOD
So, I have lots of acne on my forhead . It's not red. They're skin colored. I've tried everything but I can't get them to go away. What should I do?
-pizza face

Hey girl,

Have you tried using acne products with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide? Those clear up acne very well. x0x0
Casey L.

by prettykitty121 on 8/10/2011 4:30:17 PM

mod
my profile is not publicly visible. how do you change that?

Hey girl,

Make sure that when you edit your profile, the "keep my profile visible" box is checked. x0x0
Casey L.

by r1n2s3 on 8/10/2011 4:15:08 PM

mod
hey. i have oily/sensitive skin, but when i use facial cleansers, they dry my skin out really bad, and i breakout, 'cause i have sensitive skin.

Hey girl,

Many companies make face washes for oily or sensitive skin, so be sure to choose one that's right for your skin. x0x0
Casey L.