1 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

3 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes

3 HOURS AGO Learn our tricks on how to talk to the new cute boy in school! #GLLovesBoys http://t.co/NdSgKaUXFl

COMMENTS

GL's A-to-Z guide to clear skin

Bust breakouts before your first day back.

MOdMOD MOd
hey! ok so i was wondering if it is bad to use a scrub every day in the morning & night? i use regular facial cleanser now & i want to try a scrub but i don't want to irritate my skin. do you think that an acne scrub like neutrogena or clearasil would be okay? Any suggestions on scrubs to tryy? thatnk you sooo much! i appreciate it Smile

hey! if you notice your skin drying out, then ease up on the washing. otherwise you're good to go Smile
Helen S.

by m.budd8 on 8/8/2011 6:17:27 PM

MOD i use the nutrogina grapefruitscrub everyday and i was just wondering if it was bad to use it all the time?

hey! washing your face every day is a good thing Smile
Helen S.

by daloreanzone on 8/8/2011 5:31:56 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/8/2011 1:51:22 PM

Yeah I went to the dermatologist, and she perscribed me to these two creams which I use at night after I wash my face with Neutrogena. Afterwards, I hydrate with a moisturizer before I go to bed. In the morning I wash my face with Neutrogena, moisturize again, and then take the pill my dermatologist perscribed to me. My face is totally clear and I never have to worry about breakouts anymore!
I also really recommend the bare minerals makeup, it makes your skin literally glow!

by gymnasticsgirl10 on 8/7/2011 6:37:38 PM

I use proactiv's revitalizing toner. It is a non-alcoholic cleanser that helps get rid of dirt, grease, and oil in your pores. I rub the liquid on my face with a cotton pad. I use it once when I wake up, and again before I go to bed. 1)Is it okay to use it more than twice a day? 2) Is it beneficial to use it more than twice a day? Thanks for all the help ;)
-Alyssa

1. Your best bet would be to check the label to be sure.

2. I, personally, believe twice is good enough

Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by parischick2 on 8/5/2011 8:46:20 PM

I have a zeno and I love it! When I wake up with a pimple or can feel one forming, I use it and the pimple leaves the next day or immediately.

by volleyballgirl96 on 8/5/2011 5:58:42 PM

I wash my face in the morning with Clean & Clear's Morning Burst Cleanser. I use Clearsil to wash @ nite time. I use Clean & Clear astrigent. I use Clearsil on the spot cream (not sure wat it is called) And then, I mosturize with Clean & Clear Dual Action Mosturizer. And every few weeks I use a strip thingy on my nose to clear out my pores. I know it sounds like a lot but it really works. I don't have much acne! (:

by colorqueen101 on 8/4/2011 5:05:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
What is the best thing to use to get rid of pimples before school starts? Btw my school starts on August 22nd. Frown
Please help!!! Smile

Hey girl,

Any face wash or acne treatment with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide in it is great for clearing up pimples. x0x0
Casey L.

by DoubleR on 8/4/2011 3:58:19 PM

i've done all these things and it doesnt work!! Frown my mom got concerned cuz my face is always breaking out and the doctor prescribed me to epiduo, but it completely dries out my skin! what should i do?

Hey girl,

Your doctor knows best, so if he prescribed you something, you should stick with it. Your face might be drying out, but that's how you know an acne medication is working. It usually has to dry your skin out before it gets better, so stick with the product and give it some time to work. x0x0
Casey L.

by missykp on 8/4/2011 3:29:55 PM

am i the only one that noticed they skipped "F" and "N?" But the tips they have are great.

by enchantedchia39 on 8/4/2011 12:18:23 AM