35 MINUTES AGO Celebs like @rowblanchard and @Raini_Rodriguez have us *so* thankful this Thanksgiving:

1 HOURS AGO The best (and worst) foods to eat this #Thanksgiving:

I don't trust my dad. What should I say?

My dad has never been a big part of my life, but...

Why was she forced to visit him and why does he even care about her anymore? He abandoned her and her mom. Why does he think she still trusts him after all he's put her through? Come on Dad, wake up and smell the coffee!

by flyaway99 on 9/24/2011 4:37:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! My sister is in an abusive relationship and her husband is in jail, for now but not for long enough! He told her that he will get her back and I'm kind of scared what would happen to her or even my 6 month old nephew! She keeps trying to defend his side in court and I don't know how to talk to her if she even will listen!! Do you have any advise for me?!!

Hey chica!

I could only imagine how tough things are for you, and I so wish I could offer some great advice. Since I'm not an expert on the legal system, I don't want to misguide you. Since I want the best for you, you should talk to a trusted adult, like a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, or teacher.
Devin A.

by 1Polar_Bear on 9/5/2011 9:42:13 AM

Inn112: I hope your mom starts to understand.

by jhorses2 on 9/2/2011 9:23:01 PM

I think My parents will get divorced and I don't know how to confront them about it I get scared that they will say " No we wont we love each other" and stuff I know I sould just sit down and talk about it and everything else. BUT I just don't have the nerve to do it I really need your help. :\

Hey girl, I know it's hard but when the moment is right, your parents will tell you themselves. Remember, it's their choice and while it effects you, you have to step back and let them make it.

Alyssa B.

by jaseyrocks on 8/30/2011 10:27:46 PM

I've been feeling really down in the dumps and sad lately, but there's not really a reason... And I can't stop thinking of bad things and I really want to get over it... I'm just sort of nervous/upset because school is coming up and I really don't like school at all. All I want is to feel happy now! Any tips, please? Thanks<3

by cancerthecrab on 8/28/2011 11:14:34 PM

Unfortunately people can get involved in things that affect us, I am sorry your dad is into drugs but I can see why you feel the way you do. Try to get him help or get him into drug rehab or something like that.

by luckykel on 8/25/2011 10:23:56 PM

MOD!!! I need some serious help. I have ocd/germaphobia. It's so bad that I won't get near someone with just a little cold. I make them stay away and not touch my stuff. I go crazy when they do. The thing is, my mom doesn't understand. I thought she was sick a few days ago. She rubbed her nose then touched my computer. I cleaned off my computer. Next thing you know, she's making fun of me and made me cry. It's a real condition but she sees me as just a selfish little brat who should suck it up. Today, my tutor was actually sick. I wouldn't let her touch my stuff so my mom stepped in, now I'm grounded for a week! Is that harsh or is it just me? I cried and had a panic attack so she yelled at me even more. How to I get her to understand? How can I explain to her that her making fun of my problem and making me cry isn't ok?

Hey girl, it's not just you. What your mom is doing isn't nice and shows she doesn't understand that what you have is a problem. So sit her and your dad down and explain it. And ask for help. She may dismiss it, but it's important you get a second opinion too. Talk to your guidance counselor about this too. OCD is a real disorder, but one that can be corrected with therapy and care.

Alyssa B.

by lnn112 on 8/25/2011 10:07:58 PM

That is so sad. I hope your situation gets better.

by bluegreen332 on 8/25/2011 1:04:32 PM

My dad is an alcoholic. He won't admit it but he drinks about 3 or 4 beers a night and my mom has already confronted him about it but he just denies that he is addicted. I know my family can't be perfect but I think he's rubbing off on me because when I'm with my friends they think I'm weird for talking about alcohol so much. How do i approach him without sounding like I'm accusing him of anything?

by HarryPotterLOL on 8/25/2011 3:19:28 AM

This is going to sound ridiculous, but I need help. I'm going into 9th grade,& there's a guy I went to elementary school with, & I think I still like him. A couple years back a girl at my middle school went out with him, & it made me so jealous. I've liked other guys, but none as much as him. I have no way of talking to him--he goes to another school & I don't have his phone number or anything. I know where he lives though (I promise I'm not a stalker, it's a long story lol), so I could write him a letter or something, but I feel like that'd be weird. I could go to one of his football games though...but how? What would my reasoning be & who could I go with? & how would I talk to him? I just really want to talk to him again.

hey! just go with a friend and then approach him after the game to say good job. easy Smile
Helen S.

by loco4poco on 8/24/2011 6:11:08 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!