3 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

6 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

7 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

I don't trust my dad. What should I say?

My dad has never been a big part of my life, but...

hearing stuff like this just makes me appreciate my dad even more!

by filaluvva on 8/24/2011 4:21:05 PM

im sorry girlie.

by tswiftluver13 on 8/24/2011 3:42:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD i have just found out that one of my best friends is bisexual. it was a complete accident and i never meant to find out, but now i am afraid that i will feel awkward around her and our friendship will fall apart, because she has been a big part of my life and i don't want to lose her.

Hey girl, its normal to maybe feel a little uncomfortable. But if you still value her friendship, just act like nothing has changed- her bisexuality does not change the fact that you two have a lot in common and a lot of good memories together. She is still the same person and still your friend, so treat her that way.

xoxo Tory

Tory N.

by PuppyCT on 8/24/2011 1:58:28 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/24/2011 12:05:40 PM

Atleast your mom is on your side, tell her everything
Make sure your grandparents know that you really do not want to go to his place.Hopfully your grandparents will make sure if you see him,it is at their house or in a public place with them.Tell your Dad through an email that you hate that he does drugs and how bad it is for his health.If there is an underlying or seroius reason that is a sercret as why you can't trust him, you need outside help.

by BUCK123BUCK on 8/24/2011 10:35:47 AM

thats jsut like my life only in the same state, and he wants to she meet at dix coney island at 3am,

by kristadakota on 8/24/2011 10:16:39 AM

I would do the same thing. check out all of my clubs there is still positions available in my Totally Random club

by taytay7623 on 8/24/2011 9:34:14 AM

Oh. That's sad. What kind of father would "force" his daughter to spend the night there? Frown

by fungirl123 on 8/24/2011 9:08:26 AM

My parents r divorcing and my dad is always on the phone with Mrs. ??? I know she is married because my dad is always saying things like "How are your kids?" and "Don't tell your husband." I'm starting to think it's our former neighbor(we moved) who has two children who are my good friends and is getting a divorce with her husband. My dad is calling her and texting her in the car, resturants, home, kitchen, EVERYWHERE! what do I do about her! I don't want a step mom/siblings! P.S it would be weird to have your friends be step siblings right?

by warriorcat4567 on 8/24/2011 3:48:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay so I get really bad acne. My face gets really oily so I was every day with Neutrogena Oil-Free acne wash, and I use rice paper tissues to blot of excess oil. At first it was working really well, but now, my face is just breaking out again! What should I do? School starts September 6th and I don't want to be Pizza Face!
xoxo,
Kaya M.

Hey girl, changes in your skin can be caused by the weather, sports, and other conditions, so if you added something new to your routine, it may change things up. Sometimes skin just gets used to the product you are using, so it stops working. Try rinsing your face with water throughout the day to keep it clean. Maybe trying a different wash could help.

xoxo Tory