1 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

13 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

13 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

COMMENTS

My friend needs help

My bestie insists she doesn't need to go to therapy, but she's in denial...

There is someone in my class who is mental but the teachers treat her with tons of special treatment cuz shes the principals daughter but i think she should go to the isd or something but i cant say anything else ill get in trouble

by bethylove on 3/12/2012 6:51:30 PM

MODMOD!! I'm worried about my friend! She tells me that her parents fight a lot and last year she told me she thinks her parents are going to get a divorce! She used to joke a lot about cutting herself and stabbing things but thankfully she doesn't anymore. Please help!

Hey! Just remember to be there for your friend. Listen and be a shoulder to cry on, and help her find counseling if she needs it. One place to go is here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Helen S.

by KXjqu238 on 3/2/2012 8:33:24 PM

Hey Hannibe, the only thing you can do is be there for her. Offer her advice and helping she needs it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

ModMod! I think my friend is pregnant! She is always talking about who will get pregnant in high school and how someone can get pregnant if toilet water with sperm splashes up there. And her stomach is getting larger. What should I do? Lynae P.

by Hannibe on 1/21/2012 7:50:43 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!! I have been really stressed lately and I dont know what to do! One, my dad is deployed and two, my best friend just told me yesterday that she might be pregnant... I dont know how to deal with that. On top of that, I've been really crabby tongiht and i dont know why. I just dont know how to deal with all this. My friend has put a lot of stress on me lately....She has told me not to tell anyone about the stuff she does, but i broke and told my mom about her might being pregnant. I just cant deal with this any more!

Hey girl, I completely understand. I think you need to take a break from everyone. Tell all your friends and anyone else who come to you for advice, you need some time to yourself. I understand you want to help everyone, but you can't put your needs and life after other peoples. Take one day and treat yourself. Start with a hot bubble bath, get your hair and nails done, maybe go shopping or relax and watch some of your fave movies. I'm sure you'll feel better. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by crush2010 on 12/3/2011 7:38:35 PM

I have a bad mouth bff. she is always saying bad words. she disrespects her grandma. I dont like it when she talks like this. i ask her to tone down her language but it never works. my other friend says she doesnt think she should talk that way. i dont know what i should do. should I just lay off and ignore it?

by anniboo01 on 12/1/2011 12:50:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Heyy I love hanging out with my besties, but my mom thinks they're a bad influence. But they don't do anything!!! She just doesn't like them, or their moms. Now she doesn't even wanna let me hang out with them!!! What do I do???

Hey girl, oh this is a tough sitch. Maybe you could plan a mother-daughter day for you, your mom and all your friends and their moms. That way your mother could meet everyone's parents and get to know the people you're friends with. It could be something as casual as a dinner at a nice restaurant or bowling. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by yelhsa2198 on 11/9/2011 5:52:20 PM

Have you ever felt like the world is never on your side? Like theres always something wrong with your life? Do you need someone to talk to about it? Well you've come to the right place! I'm here for all the girls who need advice on boys, family issues, bullying, friendship problems, anything thats been bugging you recently. Even if you just need someone to talk to! Just talk to me all about it and I'll try and help you out the best way I can ;) Just search 'Cindy5218' in the search bar and its also on my clubs, thanks girlies xx

by cindy5218 on 10/25/2011 8:50:23 AM

I know this sounds really kiddish of me but I am kinda mad at my friend. Last year, in 6th grade, I told her that I liked this one really cute guy! She always said how ugly he was before then. But you can probably guess what happened, she fell in love with him. Then, two days later, they were BF and GF. I was so MAD!!! She seriously went behind my back and asked him out. He had (I mean... HAS) a crush on her so of course he said 'yes'. They are still going out! Over the summer when we were hanging out she was telling me how great he is. The thing is now I think he likes me. I mean he always flirts with me and laughs at anything I say (in a nice way). I think she is jealous of me because since me and him are friends, I talk to him alot. She actually took his hand and dragged him away from me today!!! She also told me, and I quote, "Stay away from him! He is MY BF not yours." Then I overheard her say to him " I can't believe you actually dated her." Me and him dated for a while BTW. Help

by hitthemall#1 on 10/24/2011 7:30:52 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
okay so me and my friends think tht a guy likes my BFF..all the clues r there and when some1 shouted tht he liked her in class his friends and his cousins were just kinda keeping silent agreeing.. last year his friend was lke Luke stop flirting with Amber!!! adn he got all red adn embarressed cuz he likes her...but even when she knows all these clues that he likes her she doesnt belive it!! its not lke she doesnt hav many friends a ton of ppl r her friends and talk to her.. we tell her all the things he does adn how he is so kind to her adn likes her but she doesnt think any guy would like her..she says im sure he likes some other girl thts prettier funnier etc...i keep telling her shes awesome and shes pretty funny kind caring and everything but she still doesnt understand shes rlly great! other ppl hav tried to tell her too...but i was just wondering what r ways i can try to boost her self confidence and let her know and understand she rlly is great!! thanks!

Hey girlie,

Definitely be there to support her and tell her she's great, just like you've been doing! You're amazing friends to stand by her like that! But unfortunately you can tell her all you want and yet, if she's insecure and really critical of herself, she won't hear it. Try asking HER what her greatest qualities are - her fave physical and personality traits in herself. Force her to compliment herself and acknowledge the amazing person she is inside. Ask her to list her accomplishments/talents/skills. By making HER do this (and you can do it as a group so she doesn't feel singled out), she'll definitely see herself in a new light <3
Lauren C.

by dance22lover on 10/13/2011 9:30:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
My friend's mom overreacts at everything my friend does wrong. for example, she pulled the cord of the headphones out of the itouch of another "friend." And the "friend" totally lied and said that my friend broke her headphones. Today, the "friend" admitted it and my friend was really pissed.
Anyway, the point is, pulling a cord of a pair of headphones isn't that bad. But my friend's mom was really mad and angry and now she doesn't trust my friend to touch anyone's stuff now. Help?

Hey girlie,

This woman sounds judgmental by nature - it sounds like she'll find fault with your friend because she wants to. And I don't think there's much your friend can do to change her opinion of her, even if she was the most mature, responsible person from now on. Try to convince her not to let it bother her - she knows in her heart that she isn't destructive or irresponsible <3
Lauren C.