6 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

9 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

10 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

The real reason breakfast is sooo important

Think it's no biggie if you skip your b-fast? Research proves otherwise...

mod mod mod!
i've started doing local school this year (school in russian! my russian is ok..ish lol)
its pretty hard, but i get stressed easy..so im getting a bit better with the whole stress thing...but i haven't had much of an appitite lately..and i've like BArely eatin at ALL in the last few days... im worried thats its not healthy to be stressed and not eat..i mean im getting better with the stress im usually a very happy person! but im worried i might get under weight..or smthn..im normal weight now..not fat..so it wouldnt take much...i usually eat twice the amount i have been lately..if i eat more..i feel sick...what can i do to help it? is this healthy? thx Smile xoxo

Hey girl,

I totally understand - some people overeat when they get stressed, but I usually totally lose my appetite! You're right, it isn't healthy to be this stressed or to stop eating. Instead of worrying about your weight, worry about the fact that you're not getting the vitamins and nutrients that your body needs. You need to calm down by planning your days (use a calendar to allot time for homework, friends, and YOU time), giving yourself plenty of relaxation time with bubble baths, facials, painting your nails, naps, or other pampering. And finally, remind yourself that mistakes aren't the end of the world. As long as you learn from them and apply it to your future, you've done the right thing!
Lauren C.

by uzbekistan on 9/4/2011 11:09:22 AM

MOD MOD******
Ok i get really bad headaches if i dont have some kind of sweets for breakfast so i figured once school starts this will be even more horrible especially since it's gonna be my first year of high school. So what kind of foods would i need to eat that are low cal but still have some source of sugar and fiber to keep me full till lunch for my headaches will stay away?

Hey girl,

Sorry about your headaches - migraines aren't fun! Treating them with sweets, though, isn't a great solution - you should probably see your doctor about ways to stop them for good. Eating healthy snacks during the day might help, and if you really need that sweet fix, try naturally occurring sugars, like fruits.

Meghan D.

by Nlo96 on 8/17/2011 8:57:15 AM

************ Need FITNESS or EATING advice? Ask me and I'll get back to you quick(;********

by hogwarts1189 on 8/16/2011 11:48:17 AM

Hey girls! Join my club beauty secrets! It can tell you amazing tips and tricks I bet you haven't heard before and I also answer any beauty questions ya got! (:

by GirlyGirl67 on 8/13/2011 11:56:15 PM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:22:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
OK so i went to this camp ad it kind of turned me into a caffeine addict and i really don't want to drink as much soda as i do but i can't help myself! do you have any suggestions? please!

Start replacing your soda urges with water

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by minimew116 on 8/9/2011 8:26:49 PM

Mod school starts for me on the 30th and if I eat breakfast,esp anything with milk it hurts my tummy!! what can i eat in the morning?

Hey girl. You may be a lil allergic to milk. Try using enriched almond milk and see if the problem goes away. Or you can try eating toast with fruit spread or fruit.

mary h.

by 526love on 8/9/2011 12:28:29 PM

mod mod mod
im sorta confused...
for some reason even when im not hungry i wanna eat something. i try not to eat it (when im not hungry, no i do not have an eating disorder) and most of the time i dont but its still really annoying snd i want it to stop.is there anything i can do and, oh yeah, is this NORMAL? thanks

Hey girlie, a lot of people eat just because they're bored and have nothing else to do. Everybody's guilty of it sometimes, and that's probably the issue you're having. Try reading a book or finding something else to do that requires some concentration to distract yourself from that feeling that you want to eat.
Lauren T.

by WayCoolerThanYou on 8/9/2011 12:58:52 AM

*******************************************************
Hey girls!
Need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment back on yours asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

*********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/7/2011 11:58:43 PM

mod mod mod
hey modSmile what are some good lunches for school, i was wanting some healthy but filling lunches! thank u soo muchSmile

Hey girlie, try sandwiches on whole wheat bread with some fruit and goldfish. It'll be healthy, filling and delicious!
Lauren T.