3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Is my online relationship a good idea?

He says he loves me, but I don't know how to explain it to friends and family.

Hey girls, I need help with a problem I'm having. You see there's this guy at school I really like. He's kind considerate,funny, everything you'd want in a guy. The problem you ask is that there's another girl who also likes him. She talks about him ALL the time and says very inappropriate things about THEM as a joke. I really like this guy and I would be devastated if I lost him to this kind of girl. What should I do?

by mikkifritz101 on 9/17/2011 8:38:19 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Integrity on 9/14/2011 7:19:41 PM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 8:26:34 AM

Mod Mod!! Thanks For Your Great Advice! Smile I Have One More Thing I Need Help With Please! I Really Like This Guy And in Really Shy So I Always End Up Doing Something Stupid Or Teasing Him And Not Being Sweet I'm Sweet It Just Doesn't Come Out When Im Around Him Because I'm Nervous So Do You Think I Can Redeem Myself? or Do You Think He Thinks In. A Total Creep? He Would Act Flirty Towards Me Putting his Hand On My Shoulder And Staring At Me He Noticed My New Hair And Told Me He Liked My Shirt And I wanna Flirt With him And Be Confident But I'm Sometimes Really Quiet And Don't Talk To Him Even Though I Know I Need To I Know Im The Problem So Please Tell me what I can do!! Thanks Mod!!

Hey girl, you're not the full problem; you're just a little lovesick. So just focus on being you for now and embrace your quirks. You may hate them but the guy you go with will love every single one.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Colorful1 on 8/18/2011 10:56:45 PM

My BF Ryan goes to a different school than me. We know eachother from Sunday School and his friend, Jasmine (who's also my friend now) who goes to his school has told me things like how Ryan never talks about me and how I'd look cuter with Ryan's best friend. When I told my BFF she said she's probably just lying to break us up because everyone at their school knows Jasmine likes him. And then when I told my older sister she agreed with my BFF and said if he doesn't talk about me to Jasmine he most likely talks about me to his friends because guys will usually get a girlfriend and brag about her to their friends. It's started to get em to think that Jasmine's trying to break Ryan and I up so SHE can have him. My sister said just wait a week or 2 after their school starts and see what happens. What should I do? Please help!
Jordan

Alyssa B.

by cutiegal100 on 8/18/2011 6:28:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! ok so the guy i like knows i like him and he told my friend he thinks im cute so at open house for school i was walkin down the hall and i saw him and we both looked baack at eachother at the same time it was soo wierd!! anyway i really really like him i love his personality hes really funny and nice and he has a good family too and i talk to him at school sometimes but hes not really a texter and never gets on facebook. But hes nice to me and stuff everytime he gives me gum i save in this folder i have haha but so if i hav classes with him or not should i act casual and just talk to him and be my self or what because i want to see if maybe theres somethin between us or not. ThanksSmile

Hey girl.

The number one thing to remember when it comes to guys is to always be yourself. If you try to act like someone you're not, you'll never be able to be who you are around him, and that's never good! I would say definitely try striking up a conversation with him whenever you can. Don't overdo it, but anything casual would be good. Especially if you're the brave one that strikes up conversation--it shows your confident, which guys love!

Katelyn L. Katelyn L.

by TexasCutie08 on 8/18/2011 3:16:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD so my sister always wants to look at my diaries and journals and notebooks and stuff. Most of those is very private and it drives me crazy when she always pressures me because she can say nasty things and be really mean. How can i tell her that she needs to stop without having her yell at me?

hey! you can tell her how you feel, or you can always buy a diar that has a lock on it, or if you can't do that, hide it somewhere she won't find it.
Helen S.

by PuppyCT on 8/17/2011 7:48:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I REALLY Like this guy, and he likes me back, but were like best friends, and even though we go to diffrent schools, he lives on my block. We hang out a lot, and text and talk on the phone, but if I go out with him, I don't want to lose our friendship. What should I do?!

Hey Girl,

If you really want to date this guy, go ahead! It might be work risking your friendship for. But before you give him the green light, think about how you two would work as more than friends. Don't take the decision too lightly. It might even be a good idea to talk with him -- let him know you have feelings for him, but make sure he understands your concerns. Together, you guys can work this out.
Sarah G.

by if.i.die.young on 8/17/2011 4:30:46 PM

Hey Girls!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to CLUB2DATE!
This is your invite to the coolest and newest GL club!
Have all you're other clubs just stopped being updated years ago? well not with this club! It will always be up 2 date... like its name!
If you want to get or give advice on boys friends family fashion makeup drama and all other girl stuff, this is your club! If you want to do polls and quizes, see funny jokes, and read short stories every week? this is your club!
If you want the latest celeb gossip this is your club!
If you want movie and book reveiws this is your club!
It hass something for everyone! and the best part? If you want something else in this club, you can totally add it!
So join club2date today!!!
BYEE Laughing Smile <3 claire

by club2date on 8/17/2011 12:15:30 PM

MOD! I NEED YOUR HELP!
I've liked this guy for a really long time. Last year was when we started to get close because I'm really good friends with his best friends. We started talking on Facebook and we swapped number then and started talking more each month. Sometimes he makes effort, sometimes he doesn't. I sometimes catch him looking at me but he's so shy and I can't tell if he likes me. So he went on holiday a few weeks ago and the day he left was the day his best friend started talking to me, we've grown closer coz of it. We talking about him a lot about Nathan and he mentioned that his friends think me and Nathan suit, he also said that Nathan talked bout me a few times and that he said I was cool. I told him that I liked Nathan and he kept saying we suit so I said 'he doesn't like me' and Joe replied 'he might'. Just confused coz N is friendly with other girls. What does the convo me and Joe had mean? Does his friend like me or not?

Hey girl,

You won't know for sure if a guy likes you unless you ask him directly - he may even be a little miffed you talked about him to his friends. Next time you talk, ask if he likes you - and don't be afraid to say you like him, too!

Meghan D.