AN HOUR AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

2 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

3 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

COMMENTS

Should I trust my long-distance BF?

I've been cheated on before. How do I know my new guy is true when he's so far away?

MODMODMOD!!! URGENT!!
im so scared about this... my bf is always being sweet and helping me to trust him, and i'm about to move about 7 hours away... we got together a little more than two weeks ago, and i'm afraid we won't stay in touch and he'll stop liking me! we have no classes together, so theres only a little bit of time to talk in person anyway, but he's so sweet and i dont want to leave him and my friends. i really like him and i'm never sure what to do... what can i do to get closer to him and stay that way?

Hey babe,

I know you don't want to think about this happening, but it's very likely that the 7 hours distance will tear you two apart.  I'm not saying it will, but it is possible.  So, just don't risk everything to stay with him.

Try to call each other a few times a week or skype/video chat.  Anything to keep in contact.
Jordan S.

by Kass247 on 5/19/2012 8:44:09 PM

hey girl! maybe you could try face timing him, or like skyping him...then you guys could stay close until the next time you see each other. and you should also try to trust him as much as possible, because he may take it offencivly that you don't trust him, even if he is doing nothing wrong! i totally understand your worry though. been there-done that. good luck girlie<3

by i<3suz on 8/18/2011 9:38:43 AM

MOD!
So I've been in a long distance relationship for about 8 months with a guy that lives 12 hours away. We skype daily and I couldn't ask for anyone else in the world. He just turned 16 so he'll be able to drive now. And he's visiting his grandparents for Christmas who happen to live in the same town....So what should I do when we reunite? I dream about this day daily, but I don't know what's going to happen...He'll be with his family so I don't want it to be awkward..
Thanks!! Xoxo

Go with the flow Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by PhantomPhan1 on 8/16/2011 5:46:15 PM

My friends boyfriend and I have been talking A LOT lately and he said he thinks I'm beautiful, but he still loves my friend. I'm SO confused with him. He says he thinks I'm beautiful but he likes my friend still. I'm confused. He knows I kind of like him. Is he flirting with me or hurting me? Whats should I do? Please help!
Briana

Hey Briana,

Well, he's definitely flirting with you...but he's hurting you as well because he's NOT available. The attention is always nice and it's good because you kinda like him, but he's dating your friend right now. You wouldn't want your own BF chatting with some other girl (let alone your friend) on the side and complimenting her over and over, so personally I'd stop this now out of respect for your friend. And out of respect for yourself! Smile
Lauren C.

by JBfan97 on 8/15/2011 11:31:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Theres this guy i like and i kinda think he likes me too. He tells me hes loves my personality and only likes people with good persoanlities. He also tells me im pretty. we talk like 24/7 and he knows i like him. What are signs that he likes me and signs i should look for?

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by jertan12 on 8/12/2011 10:36:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

by jertan12 on 8/12/2011 4:35:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD my sister introduced me to one of her guy friends who is my age. we laughed and talked and he even told my sister that i was pretty. he looked like he liked me. when i saw him again a while later he didn't say a word. is he still interested in me?

Hey girl. I don't know. Try talking to him more and see what happens.

mary h.

by PuppyCT on 8/11/2011 12:50:53 PM

I think long distance relationships work out great, but it all depends on the guy and the relationship you build with him. My mom met my dad on the beach in Florida on vaca and it def worked out. Smile

by Hails on 8/11/2011 11:10:56 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD Im going into 7th grade this year and at my school boys only like girls with big butts and big boobs how can i get a guy to like me for me and my appearance?

Hey babe. Not all dudes like large breasts and butts. I'm sure there is a guy out there that will drool over your appearance. Talk to guys and joke around. Once they see your great personality they will forget those other gals.

mary h.

by styleicon20 on 8/11/2011 3:42:09 AM

Today was freshman orientation at my high school, and it was the first time I saw my BF in about a month or two. Anyways, I decided just to smile at him since we havn't talked in a while, but he never even looked at me, we were even in the same group when we were touring the school! Also, I think there's a 10th grader that likes him, and he'd probably leave me for her anyday. I still really like him. What should I do ?

hey! just go up to him and rekindle that spark. talking to him more will help you guys reconnect!
Helen S.