AN HOUR AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

2 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

COMMENTS

Torn between two brothers

My BGFs are bros and both like me! I don't know who to pick...

i need whatever uve got!! pronto!!! so i was texting my crush and it turns out my bff was spending the night at his house and he was texting me from my crushes phone making me think it was my crush (confusing i kno) but i can kinda tell wich is wich wen they text me so i knew something was wrong and then all of a sudden my best friend confessed that my crushe likes me but i was kinda confused and like and hour later from the same phone my crush said i like you but i dnt kno if there messing with me cuz they havent texted back and i dnt even kno who im texting im planning on just letting it go i tried texting back but idk maybe its better to just wait
im confused plz help
these guys r soo irritating and confusing but i love em!!

by ~sunshineL0v3~ on 12/3/2011 12:25:17 AM

i need help!! im confused...well i hav too best friends but there like brothers and i hav a crush on one and then the other likes me ... they both treat me amazingly and i love them both very much but my crush he has something else i reallyy like him and we talk soo much we text for hours and he will flirt with me he even gave me a stuffed animal because he said he saw it and thought of me but then at school well talk an then some other people come and i just leave because he ignores me or ill see him in the halls with some other girls(not necessarly flirting) and i get discouraged but he still gives me lots of atention and well for the other guy he likes me and im certain of it because his friends have told me and sometimes hhell text me saying i love u soo much but i try and avoid it so that we wont talk about it ... please help how do i kno if my crush likes me , how do i let my best friend down easy and how do i keep them both from getting torn because i like one and not the other!

Hey girl, whew you have a lot going on! Well from what you're telling me it seems like your crush defintely likes you. Just be as nice and clear as you can to the other guy. Let him know you love having him as a friend, but you don't want anything more. As long as you do it gently, he will be okay. Hope this helps ya out! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ~sunshineL0v3~ on 11/19/2011 7:09:55 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Integrity on 9/14/2011 7:20:32 PM

MOD!
The guy I like has a girlfriend, AND asked another girl to homecoming as friends! How do I cope?

Hey girlie,

First off, forget about comparing yourself to his GF or his date! So not the way to go. Instead, do things to make yourself happy. Get involved in one of your hobbies, find a gorgeous dress (and/or date haha) to homecoming so you feel confident and GREAT all night long, spend tons of time with your besties and plan ways to meet new guys. And always keep your eyes peeled for your next crush! This one is fine, but he sounds unavailable in more ways than one. It happens - but it doesn't have to get you down Smile Feel better by convincing yourself you are better than him - be happier, have more fun, and be yourself!
Lauren C.

by lakefairy22 on 8/29/2011 8:58:13 PM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 8:26:52 AM

MOD! HELP! i need what ever u got! ok so i currently have a bf and I think i love him but idk he can get clingy sometimes. But then I hav 3 other great guys who wuld love to go out with me. The first I hav history with and he always says tht he fell in love with me and im his one true love basically there's no moving on with this boy. The second ive been friends with forever and ive always liked him and he recently told me he likes me a lot too. Then the third is this older guy i met at our cabin who wants some summer fun without anyone knowing. What do i do?? Do i pick the guy i have history with who says he's in love with me? Do i pick the guy i've liked for ever who likes me too? Or do I have the summer fun i've been waiting for? HELP

Hey girly,
I would say that this is up to you. I can't tell you who is the right guy for you. Just think really hard about it and you're heart will let you know which one to pick. Also, write out a list of reasons why you want to date each guy and why you think they would be a good choice for you. Then use this to help make a choice. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by paramorebabe on 8/12/2011 10:00:30 AM

~MOD~I really want to tell this guy Jensen that I like him! We're going into 8th grade. He started out our middle school in 7th grade (so a year without him for me). His first part of it was miserable becuz of bullys (I didn't really know him then or I would have done something). Now he's going to a new school for his 8th grade year. Then in between 8th and 9th he's moving an hour away from our town. He's having a hard time right now, and I don't know if I should tell him! From the moment I first saw him, I knew in my heart that we would have a connction. It wasn't like a normal crush, it as like I knew everything about him in that moment and I felt everything that he felt. I don't know if he has feelings for me, and even if he doesnt i kinda just want them out to make it a little easier. Should I tell him do you think? It would have to be over facebook message tho. Thanks so much I really appreciate it! Smile

I think you should talk to him and get to know him better. If you two get closer, then maybe something will happen! Dont just tell him. Might be awkward. But build up a really close friendship and see where things go. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by HAZELELMDUST on 8/11/2011 12:16:19 AM

Talk about keeping it in the family. I think its fine to date brothers. When you get bored with one or things dont work out, just start dating the other one. It may not be the best but I think doing that can be good because it will make them work hard to please you. Go with the cuter one first.

by luckykel on 8/9/2011 10:56:31 PM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:18:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD thers this guy at my church who likes me and ive started to like him too. hes always really sweet and flirty he even held my hand on the bus ride back from the church trip. the only problem is hes fourteen and going to ninth grade and im twelve going to eighth. he doesnt seem to mind but id only see him on sundays and alot of girls like him. he'll be at his high school with girls chasing after him and theres nothing stopping him. is dating him worth the risk?

Hey girlie, if he really likes you then he won't cheat on you. If you think he's a genuine boy who really has feelings for you then you have nothing to worry about.
Lauren T.