7 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

10 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

11 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Torn between two brothers

My BGFs are bros and both like me! I don't know who to pick...

thanks, but sorry I forgot to mention I was talking about my crush that isn't texting me back (the new guy). Sorry bout that... so I told my guy friend that I like my crush and its my crush that wont answer now Brittany G.

by jo7jo on 8/6/2011 12:51:32 AM

Well this guy, Trent, asked me out the other day. He's really cute, and funny, and he can sometimes be sweet. The problem is he's mean to other people, but he's really nice to me. He's kind of a bad boy(he got kicked out of McDonald's and a gas station), and I don't know what to do. Should I go out with him?? Thank you in advance!

Only you can answer/be the judge when it comes to that--think about the pros and cons of dating him and whether or not dating him is worth it Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by blondegirl27 on 8/5/2011 10:35:17 PM

Hi girlies... you should join my club, Advice Givers! Spots for secretary, treasurer, and advice giver of the week are open and up for grabs. You can post questions/advice on middle school, high school, clothes, guys... anything! I'd love to have anyone joinSmile

by rosierosie on 8/5/2011 8:54:17 PM

if any1 knows how to lose water weight in two days FAST or has any advice to help me do so, plz go on my profile let me know. kinda desperate here lol! thanks

by kittyluv314 on 8/5/2011 4:08:24 PM

modmodmod hey mod!!! ok please help! ok so theres a guy i used to like and hey knew i did to! anyways yesterday he texted me and he said "whats up stranger"...i dont have a clue what he ment by stranger! Do u think hes just being mean or that hes flirting?? Please help!!! and thanks Laughing

Hey girly,

He is probably being friendly. Try texting him back.

Catie C.

by winniefer on 8/5/2011 3:54:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD sometimes i watch really really scary movies and i get scared even after the movie because the effects seem so real! What's a good way to get over a scary movie? I can't even walk in the dark anymore without thinking something's there Frown

Hey girly,

One way might be to watch behind the scenes stuff on these movies. Seeing the movie magic and how it was put together might help. Also, it might be a good idea to stop watching these movies if they scare  you so much.

Catie C.

by PuppyCT on 8/5/2011 3:47:27 PM

yea the best thing is to not choose that could end up with someone hurt!

by swimgirl13 on 8/5/2011 2:45:45 PM

Hey Girlies! If you need any advice, ask me. I've been through a lot of drama at my school so I might be able to help. I'll do my best to help you. Just comment on my page if you need advice! See ya around chicas!

by danceqtqueen on 8/5/2011 2:42:19 PM

yeah its best that she doesnt go out with either of them

by tswiftluver13 on 8/5/2011 2:39:24 PM

Oh thats sooooo not good...... good thing she came here!!!!! If my BGF were brothers I'd be dead

by 526love on 8/5/2011 2:12:43 PM