2 HOURS AGO #DailyFiveaway: 3 on-the-go gals grab a fully loaded @Microsoft Surface 2: http://t.co/eVkNdGrXI2

3 HOURS AGO Your ultimate fall nail polish guide!: http://t.co/W9trOYYdNl

16 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

COMMENTS

Torn between two brothers

My BGFs are bros and both like me! I don't know who to pick...

i need whatever uve got!! pronto!!! so i was texting my crush and it turns out my bff was spending the night at his house and he was texting me from my crushes phone making me think it was my crush (confusing i kno) but i can kinda tell wich is wich wen they text me so i knew something was wrong and then all of a sudden my best friend confessed that my crushe likes me but i was kinda confused and like and hour later from the same phone my crush said i like you but i dnt kno if there messing with me cuz they havent texted back and i dnt even kno who im texting im planning on just letting it go i tried texting back but idk maybe its better to just wait
im confused plz help
these guys r soo irritating and confusing but i love em!!

by ~sunshineL0v3~ on 12/3/2011 12:25:17 AM

i need help!! im confused...well i hav too best friends but there like brothers and i hav a crush on one and then the other likes me ... they both treat me amazingly and i love them both very much but my crush he has something else i reallyy like him and we talk soo much we text for hours and he will flirt with me he even gave me a stuffed animal because he said he saw it and thought of me but then at school well talk an then some other people come and i just leave because he ignores me or ill see him in the halls with some other girls(not necessarly flirting) and i get discouraged but he still gives me lots of atention and well for the other guy he likes me and im certain of it because his friends have told me and sometimes hhell text me saying i love u soo much but i try and avoid it so that we wont talk about it ... please help how do i kno if my crush likes me , how do i let my best friend down easy and how do i keep them both from getting torn because i like one and not the other!

Hey girl, whew you have a lot going on! Well from what you're telling me it seems like your crush defintely likes you. Just be as nice and clear as you can to the other guy. Let him know you love having him as a friend, but you don't want anything more. As long as you do it gently, he will be okay. Hope this helps ya out! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ~sunshineL0v3~ on 11/19/2011 7:09:55 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Integrity on 9/14/2011 7:20:32 PM

MOD!
The guy I like has a girlfriend, AND asked another girl to homecoming as friends! How do I cope?

Hey girlie,

First off, forget about comparing yourself to his GF or his date! So not the way to go. Instead, do things to make yourself happy. Get involved in one of your hobbies, find a gorgeous dress (and/or date haha) to homecoming so you feel confident and GREAT all night long, spend tons of time with your besties and plan ways to meet new guys. And always keep your eyes peeled for your next crush! This one is fine, but he sounds unavailable in more ways than one. It happens - but it doesn't have to get you down Smile Feel better by convincing yourself you are better than him - be happier, have more fun, and be yourself!
Lauren C.

by lakefairy22 on 8/29/2011 8:58:13 PM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 8:26:52 AM

MOD! HELP! i need what ever u got! ok so i currently have a bf and I think i love him but idk he can get clingy sometimes. But then I hav 3 other great guys who wuld love to go out with me. The first I hav history with and he always says tht he fell in love with me and im his one true love basically there's no moving on with this boy. The second ive been friends with forever and ive always liked him and he recently told me he likes me a lot too. Then the third is this older guy i met at our cabin who wants some summer fun without anyone knowing. What do i do?? Do i pick the guy i have history with who says he's in love with me? Do i pick the guy i've liked for ever who likes me too? Or do I have the summer fun i've been waiting for? HELP

Hey girly,
I would say that this is up to you. I can't tell you who is the right guy for you. Just think really hard about it and you're heart will let you know which one to pick. Also, write out a list of reasons why you want to date each guy and why you think they would be a good choice for you. Then use this to help make a choice. Good Luck!

Catie C.

by paramorebabe on 8/12/2011 10:00:30 AM

~MOD~I really want to tell this guy Jensen that I like him! We're going into 8th grade. He started out our middle school in 7th grade (so a year without him for me). His first part of it was miserable becuz of bullys (I didn't really know him then or I would have done something). Now he's going to a new school for his 8th grade year. Then in between 8th and 9th he's moving an hour away from our town. He's having a hard time right now, and I don't know if I should tell him! From the moment I first saw him, I knew in my heart that we would have a connction. It wasn't like a normal crush, it as like I knew everything about him in that moment and I felt everything that he felt. I don't know if he has feelings for me, and even if he doesnt i kinda just want them out to make it a little easier. Should I tell him do you think? It would have to be over facebook message tho. Thanks so much I really appreciate it! Smile

I think you should talk to him and get to know him better. If you two get closer, then maybe something will happen! Dont just tell him. Might be awkward. But build up a really close friendship and see where things go. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by HAZELELMDUST on 8/11/2011 12:16:19 AM

Talk about keeping it in the family. I think its fine to date brothers. When you get bored with one or things dont work out, just start dating the other one. It may not be the best but I think doing that can be good because it will make them work hard to please you. Go with the cuter one first.

by luckykel on 8/9/2011 10:56:31 PM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi‚ô•

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:18:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD thers this guy at my church who likes me and ive started to like him too. hes always really sweet and flirty he even held my hand on the bus ride back from the church trip. the only problem is hes fourteen and going to ninth grade and im twelve going to eighth. he doesnt seem to mind but id only see him on sundays and alot of girls like him. he'll be at his high school with girls chasing after him and theres nothing stopping him. is dating him worth the risk?

Hey girlie, if he really likes you then he won't cheat on you. If you think he's a genuine boy who really has feelings for you then you have nothing to worry about.
Lauren T.

by dancequeen47 on 8/6/2011 12:05:17 PM

thanks, but sorry I forgot to mention I was talking about my crush that isn't texting me back (the new guy). Sorry bout that... so I told my guy friend that I like my crush and its my crush that wont answer now Brittany G.

by jo7jo on 8/6/2011 12:51:32 AM

Well this guy, Trent, asked me out the other day. He's really cute, and funny, and he can sometimes be sweet. The problem is he's mean to other people, but he's really nice to me. He's kind of a bad boy(he got kicked out of McDonald's and a gas station), and I don't know what to do. Should I go out with him?? Thank you in advance!

Only you can answer/be the judge when it comes to that--think about the pros and cons of dating him and whether or not dating him is worth it Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by blondegirl27 on 8/5/2011 10:35:17 PM

Hi girlies... you should join my club, Advice Givers! Spots for secretary, treasurer, and advice giver of the week are open and up for grabs. You can post questions/advice on middle school, high school, clothes, guys... anything! I'd love to have anyone joinSmile

by rosierosie on 8/5/2011 8:54:17 PM

if any1 knows how to lose water weight in two days FAST or has any advice to help me do so, plz go on my profile let me know. kinda desperate here lol! thanks

by kittyluv314 on 8/5/2011 4:08:24 PM

modmodmod hey mod!!! ok please help! ok so theres a guy i used to like and hey knew i did to! anyways yesterday he texted me and he said "whats up stranger"...i dont have a clue what he ment by stranger! Do u think hes just being mean or that hes flirting?? Please help!!! and thanks Laughing

Hey girly,

He is probably being friendly. Try texting him back.

Catie C.

by winniefer on 8/5/2011 3:54:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD sometimes i watch really really scary movies and i get scared even after the movie because the effects seem so real! What's a good way to get over a scary movie? I can't even walk in the dark anymore without thinking something's there Frown

Hey girly,

One way might be to watch behind the scenes stuff on these movies. Seeing the movie magic and how it was put together might help. Also, it might be a good idea to stop watching these movies if they scare  you so much.

Catie C.

by PuppyCT on 8/5/2011 3:47:27 PM

yea the best thing is to not choose that could end up with someone hurt!

by swimgirl13 on 8/5/2011 2:45:45 PM

Hey Girlies! If you need any advice, ask me. I've been through a lot of drama at my school so I might be able to help. I'll do my best to help you. Just comment on my page if you need advice! See ya around chicas!

by danceqtqueen on 8/5/2011 2:42:19 PM

yeah its best that she doesnt go out with either of them

by tswiftluver13 on 8/5/2011 2:39:24 PM

Oh thats sooooo not good...... good thing she came here!!!!! If my BGF were brothers I'd be dead

by 526love on 8/5/2011 2:12:43 PM

warning- this is long Tong
So i just found out the other day that one of my guy friends rly like me, he told me over texting, we were in this long and complicated fight kinda thing. (all over texting) and he knows I like this new guy that moved into our neghborhood, next door to me (they're both friends). He asked if I still like him since he told me that he likes me and I said that I do (he was being honest so I wanted to also). he swore he wouldnt tell my crush. We have been texting alot like everyday and now all of a sudden he stopped D: i tried txting him a couple times, once or twice he started answering but kep stopping after about 5 mins. What gives?? he's really cute and my neighbor and we kinda hang out at the pool, now hes not replying to me. I'm on vacation now and have been for about 2 weeks... so help!!

Hey girly,

The fact that he isn't texting you back is because he is hurt that you like this guy, while he really likes you. The best thing you can do is try to schedule some one on one time with your friend and remind him how special he is to you, even if you have feelings for this new guy.

Catie C.

by jo7jo on 8/5/2011 1:47:55 PM

@evil_pixie! That was a little rude.... they are brothers, and they are both her BGFs, and they both asked her out... if she said yes to one that could potentially ruin her friendship with the other guy, and his relationship with his brother. That's the problem.

by fireworks1071 on 8/5/2011 12:30:07 PM

Oh, what a problem. You have two guys that want to go out with you.

by evil_pixie! on 8/5/2011 11:58:54 AM

Hey chicas,If you need advice on anything really I'm here 4 u!I answer questions on topics from boys to hair styles to drawing and much more!!!!!no question is too embarrassing or humiliating so come on down to my advice queen page and you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artistchic99 on 8/5/2011 10:15:50 AM