3 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

4 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

5 HOURS AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

COMMENTS

Banish bad breath

Stink-stopping secrets you really do wanna know...

hey my name is maggie and im 14 and i have question when i talk to someone my mom says yr breath smells bad, even my friends say that. also i brush my teeth everyday and chew mint gums and nothing is working also even mouth wash. so plz help me i want my breath to smell nice and i dont know what to do. how do i keep my breath smelling nice from the bad breath. and my mom says i breath with my mouth open is that true is it bad. plz help me im begging im always scared tht someone will walk away from . what do i do.

ps. plz i need advice someone help me

by magskelly on 2/21/2013 5:18:30 PM

MOD!
I have really bad breath and I don't know what to do about it! My family likes going out, but never has the time to. How could I try to make my breath better with the stuff I have?

Helen S.

by Kimposi1 on 1/24/2013 6:04:49 PM

MODDDDDDDD??
3rd times the charm?? :S
Anywho, I always brush my tongue, I can't stand not cleaning it. I brush my teeth twice a day, 1 at night and 1 in the morning. I use Cologate..<--is that a good toothpaste brand?? I use to use Crest but it's TOO minty for me, it makes my mouth burn and for the whole morning my mouth is minty! I have to eat some type of food that has a strong scent which takes out the mintyness<--if that's a word?? Will chewing gum actually help?? Sorry I'm soooo curious, skeptic, and always asking for answers!

Hey girlie,

Love Colgate! Chewing gum helps to freshen up when you can't brush your teeth - like after lunch at school. It's not a permanent breath fix, but it can help perk up your mouth for a couple hours! Smile
Lauren C.

by Susmita24 on 8/16/2012 8:43:17 PM

Your bad breath could be caused by a nasal infection or upset stomach. If it doesn't go away with gum or mints you should ask your dentist or Dr.

by lilylu25 on 11/23/2011 5:36:58 PM

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!! I have a breath problem. I brush my teeth in the morning and at night (and also my tongue) but after about an hour it starts smelling bad. I'm in my school choir, and its my very first period of the day, my breath is fine but when I start singing, it starts smelling awful. I always drink water and chew gum to make it better but is there anything I can do to get rid of it?? And is me singing early in the morning connected to my bad breath somehow??

Hey girlie,

Do you floss your teeth? Flossing and using mouthwash can help get rid of bacteria, germs, lost food particles, and other smell-causers in there! Try avoiding cheese and milk in the morning, which can make bad breath seem even worse. Otherwise, you should def describe your habits to your doctor/dentist and ask him/her for professional advice! Smile Nothing to be embarrassed about...I bet they'll be able to help!
Lauren C.

by Isael1999 on 11/17/2011 9:36:00 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have bad breath and sensitive teeth, I brush my tongue AND my cheeks, I also brush for about 5 minutes. My breath smells good for about less than an hour then stinks... I'm also not sure if they make senstive flouride toothpaste. Is it possibly because I have a soft bristle brush?

Hey girl, I'd try using mouthwash and following up with breath mints. It's not the brush, it's just that's what happens with eating.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by CordeliaJadyn on 9/19/2011 6:02:17 PM

Okay so like fuh rull ive been reading comments on the website and i was like wonderin what the hex is "MOD MOD MOD? Kuz like im so comfused. Kay thanks gurrrrllllllllllls.

Hey sweetie!

Whenever you write MOD MOD MOD on a post, an older girl will respond back to your comment with advice or answers to your questions Smile

Devin A. Devin A.

by AlLiEwAzHuRr on 9/5/2011 3:50:58 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
every single night at my house it is cold (cause of AC). but, every single night at home i sweat. not at other peoples houses, just mine. it just started this month. and when i wake up in the morning, i smell REALLLLLY bad and so does my bed. we tried fabric freshener, but it didnt wash away the stink.
please email me your answer at kallistakay13@gmail.com

Which area do you need advice on?

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by peacelove13 on 9/3/2011 9:02:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I hate mint. The toothpaste candy canes mints everything! It makes me gag and cough. I can't get over the flavor! I still brush with the "Kids Crest Sparkle Fun" stuff because it tastes good but it doesn't help my breath. I floss and use interdental brushes (I have braces) and drink water! My teeth are still yellow-ish and my breath is smelly. How can I grow to like mint toothpaste? Or is there a different flavor that smells good?

Hey girl, if you don't like mint, then don't use it! You could try cinnamon or only slightly flavored toothpaste. When you go shopping, look in the travel aisle and pick a few different kinds to toothpaste to try- that way, if you don't like them, then you can just throw them away.

xoxo Tory

Jess D.

by warriorcat4567 on 8/24/2011 2:18:38 AM

Cyberbullying really needs to stop!There are people out there who actually did commit suicide. If you agree and want to stop cyberbullying and bullying,put your name on the bottom of the list and post this everywhere!
1.imrandom123