AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of friend are you?

3 HOURS AGO In tonight's #BFW, Cyd+Shelby get into serious time-traveling trouble. Get your first look:

Ingrown hair horror

A few days after I shave my legs, I get red bumps...

which way do you shave ur legs and arms and thighs if you get ingrown hairs. when people say shave in the direction of the hair what does that mean and what does it mean to exfoliate and how do you do it and if u do exfoliat with you get razor burns and.ingrown hairs like me¿

Hey Chica, exfoliating removes dead skin cells and you can buy products that you use like soap. And your hair grows in a direction (usually down your legs).

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by mspriness63 on 3/28/2013 1:39:57 AM

Mod Mod,
I have 2 Questions. 1st One i gave egzama, and during the summer i get a tan but tehn white dots on my legs and arms from where i get a rash and my tan scratches off.. Should i see a doc, or a skin doc? Im pretty concious of how i look and i hate it cause i look like a dalmation..
2nd. I have little bumps on my cheeks and fore head. every product i use dosent get rid of it and suggestions on what i should use.. also i have huge black pore.. Or Black Heads on my nose and around it how do i get rid of those too?

Hey chica! As for eczema, I'd talk to a dermotoligst about this. They can give you a cream, or something to treat it. As for your skin problem, I love Burt's Bees Willow Bark exfoliating face wash. Also, Oxy Clinical Strength works great!

Becca G.

by abbygirl12 on 8/13/2011 7:52:31 PM

every time shave under my arms, i get ingrown hairs. is there anyway i can prevent this because i already wait like 5 min with my underarm under running warm water while in the shower then i put soap there then i shave and i still get in grown hairs. HELP!

Make sure that you dont shave against the hair. Shave with the direction of the hairs and that should help. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by ImJustMe96 on 8/10/2011 10:00:07 PM

Mod- I'm 11, and i want to get my legs waxed before school starts, but I heard that it pulls off your skin. I don't have very hairy legs, but the little bit on my legs makes me itchy. Plz help!!

Hey babe. Put some baby powder on your skin before waxing. That way the powder will absorb the moisture in your skin and help the wax only grab onto the hair. Have your mom, sis, or other female relative help you if you are nervous. Being that you are only 11, you probably can wait before thinking of hair removal. Smile

mary h.

by softballismyBFF on 8/9/2011 12:18:45 PM

modmodmod! i have really small eyes compared to the rest of my face. i wear glasses and i can't get contacts unless i keep my room clean for a month.. do you have any suggestions to make my eyes more noticeable? thanks Smile

Hey girlie, try a little bit of eye shadow and some mascara to really make your eyes pop!
Lauren T.

by SuperSquirrel on 8/6/2011 12:04:16 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
im not sure if i should wax or shave my legs?? and for shaving, if i do, what brands do you reccomend?? can you give pros and cons of both shaving and waxing please?? thanks you sooooo much!!! you mods are so helpful! thank you!!!!!!

Waxing can be painful, but the results last longer than shaving. When you say what brands, what are you referring to (razors, shaving cream)?

Pros and Cons:

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by athena1006 on 8/5/2011 10:45:01 PM

I'm going to a water park in three days,and I have to shave my bikini line and I'm nervous about it! I don't want to cut myself and get an infection or get an ingrown hair! Please help! And thanks!

Shave in the direction of your hair growth to decrease the chance of ingrowns Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/5/2011 8:58:48 PM

What are good prducts/body washes with salicylic acid?

Helen S.

by juliajellybeans on 8/5/2011 5:23:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod!!
Over the weekend, I ended up getting swimmer's ear. I'm taking pills and stuff to kill it, but I'm now starting to have even more trouble with my ear. It's going to sound odd, but the ear that's infected kind of "focuses" on the inside of my ear. So, I'll hear fine with my right ear, but my left, (the infected one) is almost like its inside my head. At first, it happened when I was listening to my iPod with earbuds, but now it happens randomly and takes FOREVER to go away. Any ideas? THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Hey! talk to your doctor and check this out Smile
Helen S.

by alpine13 on 8/5/2011 4:07:09 PM

Here's a page with good information about ingrown hairs, what causes them, how to avoid them, what to do if you have one - and what NOT to do!

by savannahms on 8/5/2011 4:04:32 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

Diet soda can make you fat.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!