5 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

9 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

9 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Lily Anderson sings an inspiring anthem

The 10-year-old who sang the national anthem at a Braves game has been fighting cancer since 2009…

any tweens that wanna just chat, hang out, and make new friends, PLZ JOIN TWEEN CHAT CLUB!!!!!!! officers are needed!!! It's the easy way to make new friends online

by softballismyBFF on 8/10/2011 8:07:42 AM

She is so cute!!!!I would've never had the nerve to sing in front of all those peopl, even though my singing isn't half bad...............

by softballismyBFF on 8/10/2011 8:05:21 AM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:26:15 PM

My Cousin Who is 5, has stage 4 neuroblastoma, it made me cry when i saw this!! I hope you get Better!!

by abbygirl12 on 8/8/2011 6:48:59 PM

awww thats so cute shes really good at singing too she looked really nervous it was really sweet!

by coly33 on 8/8/2011 2:08:05 PM

I only saw a little of this...but even hearing a little of this, this video makes you want to grab her and take her home! She is so adorable and inspirational..I pray that the cancer will soon disappear...and her smile will never fade Smile.

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 8/8/2011 1:44:01 PM

Awwwww! So cute and inspiring! I hope she beats her cancer! My mom just lost her best friend to cancer, my great aunt just got over breast cancer, and my neighbor, who is my second grandma to me, just got over breast cancer, and then her husband died.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 8/8/2011 1:16:08 PM

Great job Lily! You're so inspiring and totally show what people can do if they believe and stay optimistic (:

by dance_on_dreams on 8/8/2011 12:13:11 PM

She did so well!!!
What is it about baseball that makes men feel the need to spit!?!?!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/8/2011 11:45:54 AM

she's really good!!! and to think she is only 10!!! INSPIRING!!!!!!!!!!

by doggirl2298 on 8/8/2011 10:52:51 AM