1 HOURS AGO Mint tea=ultimate Tuesday motivation 👍☕️

1 HOURS AGO Zayn, you're breaking our hearts. #cryingforever http://t.co/HwQpH0EskU

13 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾

COMMENTS

Lily Anderson sings an inspiring anthem

The 10-year-old who sang the national anthem at a Braves game has been fighting cancer since 2009…

any tweens that wanna just chat, hang out, and make new friends, PLZ JOIN TWEEN CHAT CLUB!!!!!!! officers are needed!!! It's the easy way to make new friends online

by softballismyBFF on 8/10/2011 8:07:42 AM

She is so cute!!!!I would've never had the nerve to sing in front of all those peopl, even though my singing isn't half bad...............

by softballismyBFF on 8/10/2011 8:05:21 AM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:26:15 PM

My Cousin Who is 5, has stage 4 neuroblastoma, it made me cry when i saw this!! I hope you get Better!!

by abbygirl12 on 8/8/2011 6:48:59 PM

awww thats so cute shes really good at singing too she looked really nervous it was really sweet!

by coly33 on 8/8/2011 2:08:05 PM

I only saw a little of this...but even hearing a little of this, this video makes you want to grab her and take her home! She is so adorable and inspirational..I pray that the cancer will soon disappear...and her smile will never fade Smile.

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 8/8/2011 1:44:01 PM

Awwwww! So cute and inspiring! I hope she beats her cancer! My mom just lost her best friend to cancer, my great aunt just got over breast cancer, and my neighbor, who is my second grandma to me, just got over breast cancer, and then her husband died.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 8/8/2011 1:16:08 PM

Great job Lily! You're so inspiring and totally show what people can do if they believe and stay optimistic (:

by dance_on_dreams on 8/8/2011 12:13:11 PM

She did so well!!!
What is it about baseball that makes men feel the need to spit!?!?!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/8/2011 11:45:54 AM

she's really good!!! and to think she is only 10!!! INSPIRING!!!!!!!!!!

by doggirl2298 on 8/8/2011 10:52:51 AM

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.