2 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

14 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

17 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

COMMENTS

My friend bullies me about my boobs!

She always makes fun of me for having small breasts, and I say it isn't really my fault... is it?

Hey girlie, don't feel bad I have almost the exact same problem except it's my telling me that my boobs are bigger than hers in her senior year! Still we need to hold are heads high and act confident cause that's what makes us beautiful not anything else. I'm gonna tell ya be happy you got small boobs I have to search everywhere for a non pushup bra.

by Dreamer99 on 10/15/2011 2:09:21 AM

People always make fun of my boobs for being so small. It's not fair. I'm fourteen and there still really really tiny. What do I do!

by Onyxteam2 on 9/30/2011 7:26:47 PM

my friend does the same thing!

by converse442 on 8/28/2011 3:17:58 PM

Hey Girls Need advice On life (Everything much) Then come to my profile and leave your questions doesn't matter what i dont judge so you need help confused then im the girl to ask <3 when you leave your questions ill answer them on your profile page Smile

by mozilla10 on 8/16/2011 9:04:57 AM

My friend does the same thing and I don't even think I have small breasts, I'm only 11 and I wear a 32A, when I go back to school I'm going to tell her it's not ok.

by act.sing.dance=life on 8/15/2011 1:18:48 AM

MODDDDDD
Ok so i wear a 36A but one of my breast is smaller that the other one and i'm not sure if the is normal????

Helen S.

by tweety2238 on 8/10/2011 6:33:27 PM

that's mean...why did her family start in?!? i agree with biffo

by maiya.pup11 on 8/10/2011 11:27:25 AM

MOD MOD! Ok so my friend that I've known since I was born like literally, same hospital only 13 hours apart... Anywho I recentally went camping with her and the whole time she made fun of my boobs even in front of her moms fiancé her grandparents and her 7 year old brother! I told her that it doesn't bother me that I have B cups and she has D cups, but she made fun and then her family joined in! I felt embarrassed and emotionally abused the whole time. I feel depressed now because she just is making me sad and I don't know what to do. I know I should tell her to stop, I've already tried but it doesn't work last year she got bad at it and started discussing it at school in front of everyone! Even my boyfriend! He told me not to worry I have a perfect body, I mean I know I do I just want it to stop!!! HELP!

Hey girl, tell her to give it a rest and that it's rude/hurts. If she doesn't, then separate yourself from her. You don't need friends who are that shallow and who don't listen to you or care for your feelings.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Sharpie on 8/9/2011 10:51:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD: I think I've made a mistake...I sent my boyfriend and picture of me in my bikini top and shorts. He asked for another but I had already put my bra back on, so I just took it like that and sent it. Is that a really bad thing to do? I feel bad but I'll never tell my parents because then they would think of me as...a ummm slut. Please help! THANKS!

Hey girl,

You should never send pictures like that to anyone, not even your boyfriend, because you don't know what he cold be doing with them. Ask him to please delete the picture, and don't ever do that again because it could really come back to haunt you and give you a reputation that you don't want. x0x0
Casey L.

by Aquarius1998 on 8/9/2011 2:57:49 PM

My mom has, like, ZIP ZERO breasts. None at all. She wears a size 28AA. Tiny. I am 12 and am still really flat chested. Whatev. My mom also started her period when she was 16, so I'll prob be late too... Casey L.

by gymnastqueen00 on 8/9/2011 2:22:04 PM