10 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

11 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

13 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

The New Girl Code: Going from private to public

I have attended a private Catholic school for my whole entire life, but this coming school year, I’m going to a public high school...

THANK U SO MUCH 4 POSTING THIS ITS EXACTLY WHAT IM GOING THROUGH !!! <3333

by LuvinSummer on 8/6/2011 2:46:23 AM

So I'm going into high school this year and the only people at that school that I know are the people from the schools field hockey team, which I'm on. so the first day of school, I'll be walking through the doors knowing practically anything. I normally wouldn't care about that, but the first day we just happen to have a home game. I had a cute first day of school outfit all picked out but now instead, I'm gonna be wearing a tank and a skirt that breaks the school dress code! Smile hahaha

by spazzygirI on 8/5/2011 11:23:37 PM

If you change schools of course you will be nervous about teachers classes making friends etc.. But you be able to build a new reputation and make new friends who are different have other interests different personalities so embrace that girlies! Smile

by 15hayhay on 8/5/2011 10:25:49 PM

Hey everyone! If you ever feel like you don't fit in and want to talk to like minded people, then join my club Fringe Society! we can help you with tons of stuff from school to friends! see you there!!!

by #1puppylover on 8/5/2011 7:32:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so last year i went to a school away from all my old elementary friends. I made lots of awesome friends at my new school (especially guys) but now im going back where all my elementary friends are. I no it sounds weird but im not excited to be back with them cuz ill have to leave my new friends! Now all my new friends r mad cuz im leaving and everything is a big mess!!! sorry its soo long!

Hey! that's tough. just keep in touch with your new friends, get excited to see the old ones and maybe think about making some new friends at your old school if that makes sense?
Helen S.

by paramoregurl on 8/5/2011 5:39:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I feel so bad. I have a panic attack disorder so I can't under any circumstances stay home alone. I'm terrified. My whole family has to change their schedule completely because I can't be home alone and they'll always cancel stuff to stay home with me so I won't have to be home alone. They say it's not problem, but I know it is and it's hard for them. It's suck a problem for me though and I have a major panic attack if I stay home alone. What do I do to help both sides? /:

hey! ask your parents to help you see a psychiatrist or talk to the school counselor. A professional can help you work through your fear if you can't by yourself. if you help yourself get this under control, it will help others around you Smile
Helen S.

by PinkZebra97 on 8/5/2011 5:20:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD OR ANY OTHER GIRLS(:
so i am completely terrified and nervous of going into high school this year. even just thinking about it makes me feel sick. but i have no reason to be. i am in most of the top classes, i have a great group of friends, and i manage the school's JV and Varsity team. so i have alot of older girls i can turn to if i have problems. but for some reason, i'm still scared, but have no idea why. any advice on how to calm my nerves?(: k thanks bye!

Hey! it's normal to be nervous, but just keep reminding yourself of all those great things you have. also put things in perspective. Highschool is not a very long time in your life, so any bad times will be over before you know it. Focus on having good times while you're there instead Smile
Helen S.

by kk91692 on 8/5/2011 4:35:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
i have this huge problem with a friend.lets call her samantha.
she has this best friend that shes been best friends with since she was 2. (if you talk to samantha for at least 2 minutes shell bring her up..its so annoying.)
samantha ditches me, lies to me, just to hang out with her "best best friend". & so i was at the park with samtnha & her best friend & i told samantha a story and she just stared at me and turned to her best friend and was like "hahahaha ohmygod remember when.."
so then we got in this huge fight.(long story.)
& its always like that.
then she makes me feel all bad, & she lies and makes me feel like the bad guy..
but then when shes nice shes a really good friend.
if you were me,would you still be her friend?
thanks.

Hey! If I were you I'd probably just scale back the friendship, like I'd still talk to her, but start meeting new friends too.
Helen S.

by friendsrforever on 8/5/2011 4:11:39 PM

MOD! Ok, there are these 3 'popular' girls at my school and they are REALLY mean to my best friend. Now I know almost everyone has problems with girls, but i would really like it if they would leave my friend alone.After she gets in a fight with them she usually calls me crying and we go hang out and try to forget about them. We try to ignore them but its hard sometimes, they spread rumors and get everyone mad at my friend. My friend has family problems too,and they dont seem to understand how hard life is for her. its like they have nothing better to do than hate on my friend. How get these girls to understand they are mean and they need to change their ways? What if i tell them they are acting childish,&mean and they get mad at me?i dont understand why they act like this and would appreciate if they stop.

Hey girly,

Unfortunately, there isn't much that you can do to get these girls to back off. With girls like these, reason doesn't always work. If you tell them, they will most likely attack you or make things worse for your friend. If I were  you, I would either try ignoring them and acting like their comments don't bother you, or getting a teacher or trusted adult involved. Good luck!

Catie C.

by ibleedblue on 8/5/2011 3:01:54 PM

Our private school class only had one boy cause the others leftFrown Guess he wont have a hard time getting a girlfriend!

by orangeache on 8/5/2011 2:10:44 PM