9 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

10 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

11 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

The New Girl Code: Going from private to public

I have attended a private Catholic school for my whole entire life, but this coming school year, I’m going to a public high school...

Wow, a lot of people are going through this same thing.SmileUm, good luck those of you switching schools, and to everyone starting this new school year. This is your fresh start! Use it wisely.;)

by thetruth on 8/5/2011 2:42:06 AM

the same thing is happening to me !!!!!!

by jollymoemoe on 8/4/2011 11:42:55 PM

whoa, this is me EXACT situation. xD

by erinthemaster on 8/4/2011 10:11:04 PM

hey! same thing for me! im actually really excited! i get to go clothess shoppingg and shoe shoppingg! im a little nervous but more excited! i have a bunchh of friends that i know that go to the public school! for as long as i can remember, ive played soccer and softball for the city/school. so im friends with all of the teammates! just rememberrr to havee funn<3

by bellaroo18 on 8/4/2011 7:05:23 PM

Next yr...this will be for a lot of ppl in my 8th grade year...but who are in Catholic school. I'm not in Catholic school, but whoever is making the switch...good luck!!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 8/4/2011 6:54:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do you change your username?

Hey girlie, unfortunately there isn't a way to do that without creating a new profile.
Lauren T.

by tumbleheart on 8/4/2011 6:36:56 PM

this almost happened to me but fortunately we got some financial help! we dont have to much $$ 4 other stuff but we get by

check out my profile clubs & advice pg!

by briblue3 on 8/4/2011 6:23:39 PM

hey girly, i was in your situation just a couple of years ago, coming from a Christian school to a public school. i was crazy nervous cuz i hadnt been in public school since 3rd grade, but what i learned is , be yourself and you will find people who are jealous of you, i know there were alot who were of me, but look over them, theyre haters. and one more thing, dont take a $300 Coach purse or any expensive purse and leave it out of your p.e locker, cuz it will get stolen. hope you have a nice time and make trustworthy friends. Smile

by Prep4Life on 8/4/2011 4:49:15 PM

omg this is happening to me! i'm going to public school for the first time this year since first grade. i'm sooo nervous

by Kalulah on 8/4/2011 4:20:31 PM

This happened to my sister! Not me though because I stopped Catholic school because my little brother is super smart and had to go to this public school so he could get advance classes and my mom didn't want him alone but with my sister, all you got to do is be friendly and wear whatever makes you feel pretty and comfortable! GOOD LUCK GIRLIE!

by topchef88 on 8/4/2011 4:07:05 PM