7 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

8 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

9 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Will my boobs flatten in my sleep?

I've heard that if you sleep on your stomach, your breasts can become deformed. Is this true?

mod,3 questions with reasons.
1:is a headache a symptom of your period(i had one and my nurse asked right in front of a boy if i did.)
2:does sleeping with a bra on prevent boobs from growing(i do)
3:why do we have periods?
thanks-
Jasmine

1. I dont think its a direct sign. But it may be a side effect of having your period. 2. Theres no evidence for that but its best to sleep without to give them a break from the bra. 3. We have periods to prepare our bodies to give birth. Everything that happens to us during our periods (besides the bleeding) is the same as pregnancy and giving birth. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by divachick422 on 10/7/2011 5:35:40 PM

im fourteen and a half..and my boobs havent started growing AT ALL. im litterally flat. ive been extremely insecure lately. is something wrong with me?

Hey girl, no, not at all! People grow at different rates. Just continue to take care of yourself and know your bod is changing — just slowly.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by indigo on 9/12/2011 7:26:32 PM

I'm 14 (going into high school, here) and am a 34A. It SUCKS. Yesterday my cousin even called me flat chested...ugh! I always wonder about this, though! I feel like it makes them smaller...but I guess I'm SUPPOSED to be tiny... >.<

by GoneWithTheWind on 9/2/2011 6:47:49 AM

i have a question how do the mods work does somebody just pick one and give advice and how long does it take to get posted?

Hey girl,

We have a team of MODs that work to answer all the questions we get, as long as they aren't offenisve/vulgar/too personal in nature. We all have shifts from 10am til 1am and, during our shifts, we answer/approve every question submitted. So you can imagine that, sometimes, we get a LOT of questions to work through! Try to be patient and you can usually expect answer within a few hours, if not sooner Smile
Lauren C.

by dove204 on 8/29/2011 4:16:59 PM

I am in the same situation, I dont have a big chest and wonder almost everyday if they are growing. I just use the hand cup test but then my friend said you could be growing but so could your hands. But I think looking at them in the mirror and seeing if things feel tighter may give a good idea if you are getting bigger.

by luckykel on 8/29/2011 3:47:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! I'm 13 and have really small boobs but I think they're growing how can I tell?? Please help!!!!

by Horses25 on 8/28/2011 9:50:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD I'm 13 and I have really small boobs but I think they are growing how can I tell?? Please help!!

by Horses25 on 8/28/2011 9:44:49 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
I'm 12 now. I feel like my boobs are really small! I've met other 12 year old girls that were more developed than me. Is something wrong with my bod?

Hey girlie, nothing's wrong with you! Everyone develops at a different pace and while some girls have really big breasts, some girls always have small ones.
Lauren T.

by girloftheyear1999 on 8/25/2011 5:55:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
so im a dancer and im seeing a pattern in dancers boobs, they all have really small boobs and so do i but my mom has a dd cup size i know im still growing but will i have small boobs?????

Hey babe! Not all dancers have small boobs, and just because your mom has big boobs doesn't mean you will. You boobs can still come in, but it's your body and it will develop however it's meant to. You should love your bod no matter how big or small your boobs are! xoxo
Jess W.

by Balletgirl1198 on 8/23/2011 1:13:51 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm 11 and I have big boobs for my age. I need to look younger so I can audition for something. Is there anyway I can do that without hurting my top half or anything squeezing too tight? Please help! They want girls who look about 7-10 years old.

Hey girl,

There's no way to make your boobs smaller, but there are ways to dress to downplay them. First, make sure you're wearing a full coverage bra that fits your bod. Don't go for any plunging necklines or any "revealing" cuts. Don't tuck in your shirt, and be sure not to wear a shirt with any details over the boobs (or one that fits too tight). And lastly...dark colors and a cropped blazer will be your BFFs! Good luck!
Lauren C.