6 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

9 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Will my boobs flatten in my sleep?

I've heard that if you sleep on your stomach, your breasts can become deformed. Is this true?

Join my club "advice about EVERYTHING"

by Kissible on 8/9/2011 9:44:39 AM

(hmm,interesting. about the period thing) good to know!!!! everything is very nice on this website!

by whodosntluvme on 8/8/2011 5:32:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Is it normal to have one boob slightly bigger than the other? I think it is but I don't know so please help!

Hey gal. Totally normal. Nothing on your body is symmetrical.

mary h.

by talia14 on 8/8/2011 2:15:12 AM

Well thanks you just answered my question. I just got home from a weekend at the lake and i had fell asleep on my boob, while i was on my period, and the next day when i woke up my boob hurt relly bad. Then to top that off that day while tubing behind our boat we hit a big wave and my friend elbowed my in the boob. It hurt sooooooooo bad!!!!!!

by mellamooluvu104 on 8/7/2011 11:27:41 PM

this is just kinda gross....i'm a bit sensitive about this type of subject...

by maiya.pup11 on 8/6/2011 4:58:17 PM

My doctar told me that girls usually only grow an inch or two taller after the get their period. I think that's BULL!

by filaluvva on 8/6/2011 4:47:58 PM

@526love
this isn't completely a myth. my doctor told me that you stop getting taller a year or two after you get your period, so you might not necessarily be taller, but you will grow longer if you know what i mean

by hopelt_dancergirl on 8/6/2011 2:06:37 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!
ok so I've gotten my period like four times and the last time I had it was like three weeks ago and I usually get it every five weeks. Before it I never rly have any discharge and I have no idea why but my underwear is getting soaked with discharge!!!! This has never happened to me before and it's really annoying. I'm wearing panty liners but do u have any ideas why this could be happening?????? HELP!

Hey girlie, it's just a part of puberty. Don't worry about it.
Lauren T.

by mibi11 on 8/6/2011 1:52:22 PM

When I wear training bras, my breast tends to not grow. But, when I wear a size up, its seems as if it grows in.

by indianstyle7 on 8/5/2011 8:44:13 PM

why does every girl with small boobs want big boobs? they're not so great. big boobs can give you back problems and sag when youre older. guys WILL NOT take their eyes off your boobs either. and when you run, big boobs flop around and are uncomfortable.

as for me? i LOVE my small boobs because i dont (and never will) have any of these problems that i've listed above.

now dont get me wrong, there are bad things about small boobs too. insecurities about not having the "right size" boobs, guys not liking you because you have small boobs, and a few more. and im NOT trying to say big boobs are bad, im just saying, if you have small boobs, dont worry about them staying the same size. and dont try things to make them bigger. just be happy with the boobs you have.

by metrostation3xx on 8/5/2011 5:50:05 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Heading a soccer ball can mess up your melon.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.