1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ

15 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

17 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

COMMENTS

Will my boobs flatten in my sleep?

I've heard that if you sleep on your stomach, your breasts can become deformed. Is this true?

MOD! MOD! MOD!!
hey is There any exercise that makes your boobs actually grow bigger? I have tiny boobs and someone told me that after you get your period your boobs only grow in the next 2 years. I only have 1 year left and they haven't even grown!
any advice??
and also im confused what ARE curves and how do you know if you have them?

hey! no exercise will dramatically increase your breast size. curves are simply a part of your silhouette, around your waist and breast areas.
Helen S.

by ALdancer on 8/5/2011 5:43:50 PM

Mod mod mod! So I'm 14 and my little sister is 12. She just started her period today, but I haven't even started yet. I can't help feeling that I am "young" for my age and I'm a bit upset at her even though I know she didn't choose to have it. Is this normal that my sister started before me even though she is 2 years younger? How can I stop feeling mad that my little sister is more mature than me? Thanks so much!

hey! don't worry period does not equal maturity. the mature thing for you to do would be to realize that getting a period is not all it's cracked up to be. It's a coming of age passage, but if you just let it happen and stop worrying about it in a competitive way, you'll be a much happier person.
Helen S.

by eco_chica on 8/5/2011 4:50:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I need to know!! Is it true the longer it takes for you to get your period the taller you will be???

Hey girly,

Sorry, this is a myth.

Catie C.

by 526love on 8/5/2011 2:22:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Is it true that you shouldn't sleep with a bra on becuz then "your boobs can't breath".

Hey girly,

Yep, that's right!

Catie C.

by fungirl123 on 8/5/2011 10:26:48 AM

Hey chicas,If you need advice on anything really I'm here 4 u!I answer questions on topics from boys to hair styles to drawing and much more!!!!!no question is too embarrassing or humiliating so come on down to my advice queen page and you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artistchic99 on 8/5/2011 1:30:00 AM

hahaha this us so funny because i was talking to someone in P.E. last year and they said "did you know if you run with your bra on your boobs will sag? and that if you sleep on your stomach they flatten, and if you sleep on your back they do too but if you sleep on one side then they'll droop to that side" i didnt beleive it but pretended to. after all who wants to hurt a friends feelings you know?

by halekelsey on 8/5/2011 12:47:00 AM

Thank you ive been wondering that cuz i sleep on my stomach and,well, "they" arent exactly visible.

by WayCoolerThanYou on 8/5/2011 12:34:54 AM