11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

14 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

15 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

3 sneaky benefits of dry shampoo

Though dry shampoo was just for those lazy days when you didn't want to wash your hair? Keep reading to find out why there's soo much more to it than that.

I'd use it if I could find it at the store
*ugly*

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/12/2012 10:06:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD....I have thick, greasy hair and wash it every morning but I train everyday(running and other intense workouts) in the afternoon or evening, I sweat alot! but I dont want to wash my hair again after my workout because i dont want to damage my hair, what should I do to prevent breakouts in my hairline and scalp meanwhile intil the next morning? p.s. I was my face at night too. Thanks I really apreciate it.

Hey babe,

Have you considered changing your shower time? You can skip the shower in the morning, and take it later after you work out. This way you're still only showering once, but you can clean it when your hair needs it the most!

Kelly G.

by cowmoo96 on 6/20/2012 3:07:30 AM

omg purple cat i an sooo jelous of your hair!!! my not blonde but its not brown but its too dark to be dirty blones

by watsmyuser on 5/31/2012 2:54:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD...
I have long, red, VERY thick hair & I hate wearing it in any hairstyles except a pony. Got any suggestions for my hair that won't make it too poofy?? Thx ;)

My hair is very similar to yours, actually (Redhead myself.)  I've found that you're hair will never quite look as good as it could until you come to work with it's texture and natural ways.  Ask your hairdresser what styles she thinks will fit you best, and what products may help keep it in check. Jordan S.

by PurpleCat99 on 3/12/2012 6:34:51 PM

my mom thinks dry shampoo is bad for your hair is that true?

by MakaylaAnn on 12/13/2011 8:08:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
my hair is is always so annoying in the morning! its puffy at the top and i just think it looks ugly how do i help this??? thanks!

Hey girl, I'd try some hair products that tame it down a bit or letting it air dry at night. A foam might help pat it down. But chances are it's really not as ugly as you think it is. We're all our own worst critics. Love your quirks; they're what make you you.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by qwerty66 on 8/26/2011 12:52:24 AM

MOD PLEASE! Im looking for a really cheap, but good quality straightener and curler for my think medium length hair. Any ideas??? Thanks Smile

Unfortunately, babe, cheap and good quality don't usually go hand-in-hand, especially if you've got thick hair and need a powerful straightener. Conair usually had good products. Perhaps you could look for  coupons or sales and grab one then? Or ask for one for your b-day (or as an advanced birthday present)?

Brittany T.

by HappyFeet16 on 8/23/2011 7:37:13 AM

i have thick kinky hair so would dry shampoo actually work and make my hair less kinky, more wavy and more tamable?
thanks!

Hey girl,

Dry shampoo is actually used to make your hair appear less oily and greasy.
Katelyn L.

by the band geek on 8/18/2011 4:38:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD will dry shampoo work on super thick textured hair? i wanna get som but i need more facts. this is kinda gross, but i dont wash my hair as much as i should. would using dry shampoo be good 4 me?

Hey girly,
Yep, it totally works and it is fine for your hair. It's just like regular shampoo.

Catie C.

by shargab on 8/12/2011 3:52:39 PM

So i am looking for a new hair straightener. I am willing to pay up to 150$ for a nice straightener. I have very fine, medium length hair and was wondering what brand of straightener would be best, because there is so many! I've heard CHI straighteners are good, but what else is there? thanks! Smile

Brittany G