2 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

5 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

6 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

5 ways to make your school lunch yummy

Here's how to make your mid-day meal amazing.

Those look awesome! I'd try them all, only we aren't allowed peanut butter or any peanut products in my school Frown I'll definitely try the ones without peanut butter, though!

by Peritwinkle on 8/10/2012 11:58:55 AM

MOD!
I really need to loose weight and get skinny. I don't have much time and don't really want to exercise, but I know I'll have to burn as many calories as I can. What are some healthy food choices? And also is it safe to eat only 2 meals and 1 snack everyday..? I'm going to slowly cut down I think, if it's okay and healthy. If not, any healthy alternatives????
Thanks

Hey girl,

It's actually better to eat more meals each day, like five. But the key is cutting down your portion sizes. Eating smaller meals helps you feel full for longer, while also constantly keeping your metabolism working. That means you burn it faster too! But you can't lose weight and get healthy without including more exercise into your routine. It doesn't have to be straight working out - instead, find something that you think is fun! The most important thing is getting moving, so it can be something simple like biking around town, playing soccer with friends, trying a kickboxing DVD, dancing around your room like crazy with your crew, or playing tag with your kiddie cousins! Smile
Lauren C.

by Babygirl1265 on 3/17/2012 9:58:58 PM

Mod Mod Mod I get super hungry in between periods at school. Are there any snacks I can keep in my locker that are quick to eat and won't cause mess/attract ants or bugs?

Hey girl,

Try granola bars or individual packets of peanut butter with pretzels! Both of those will keep your locker clean while also filling you up and helping you make it through to lunch/the end of the day Smile I also love bringing a bag of almonds, dried fruit, or grapes with me because they're my fave snacks!
Lauren C.

by MusicIsLove123 on 3/8/2012 7:50:46 PM

I love the wraps I used to not eat sandwiches until I saw these Smile
**************
Need advice? Just a few clicks away! just post a problem, issue or question and I'll do my best to solve it Smile
I'm here for you Smile

by CrazyCupcakes on 1/15/2012 7:31:52 PM

These actually look really good!! Only porb I never have any of this stuff in my house!!Smile)

by ilovegl98 on 11/18/2011 5:53:43 PM

these look AMAZING! cant wait to try them for lunch tomorrow! Smile

by Surferbabe0307 on 10/10/2011 9:17:15 PM

i like turkey, guacomole, romaine lettuce, cheese, and ranch in a whole wheat tortilla!!

by iamawesome2 on 10/1/2011 4:52:36 PM

Too bad I'm too picky to eat hardly any of these lol

by cdsteakrox on 9/24/2011 3:14:35 PM

instead of using a wrap,you can flatten regular bread.

by divachick422 on 9/17/2011 1:50:17 PM

i luv these ideas cuz my lunches r disgusting!!!! Devin A.

by soccer911 on 9/13/2011 4:30:55 PM