4 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

8 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

9 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

How To: French braid

Super easy tips on rocking those intricate twists.

Moderator!
I can't braid my hair!
At all.
It's medium length hair.
And it's just so much work! How do people do it so fast? It takes way too long for me!

Hey girl,

It will get easier with practice! For now, don't worry so much about time and just focus on doing a good job, and eventually you will be a pro Smile

Meghan D.

by Kikikim8 on 8/10/2012 11:49:21 PM

MOD
I have shoulder-length crazy-wavy hair (with horribly annoying wispy bits) but I really want to try French braids. Do you know if my hair is long enough? And btw, I'm awful at braiding my own hair (excluding tiny braids), but I'll give it a go.
Thanks in advance.
Katnip

Hey Chica!

Braids are a great style for your crazy-wavy hair and your hair sounds like the perfect length. Braiding can seem tricky at first, but here is an easy tutorial on how to get started. You'll be a pro in no time!

If your feeling extra ambitious, try a cascading waterfall braid (perfect for springtime!)

Hope it goes well!

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by katnip97 on 5/7/2012 7:51:14 AM

Ican't braid my hair at all. Help!!!!!!

by Sarah510 on 3/18/2012 11:12:58 AM

OK, i still need some help. LOL Smile any advice on french braiding your own hair??? i can do a dutch braid on the side but that is about all.

Hey girl,

It can be tricky to braid your own hair, but practice makes perfect, so if you keep trying in front of a mirror you'll get the hang of it!

Meghan D.

by turtlegirl1239 on 3/3/2012 9:59:32 AM

Thanks. But I have long hair but...lol not as long as that girl's

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 2/4/2012 7:01:04 PM

I put my hair in french braids at night then i take it out in the morning..It is all crimped.

by kellbell94301 on 1/11/2012 12:33:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
my mom wont let me cut my hair up to my chest because i said i wanted to grow it but i want kinda shorter hair

Hey girlie,

Sleep on it! Then take your time, find some pics as examples of what you're talking about, and prove to mom that this isn't just a spur-of-the-moment idea. You said you want to grow it out, so she's just trying to make sure you don't make a crazy decision you'll regret! Show her it's something you really, really want and I'm sure she'll be on board after some time passes Smile
Lauren C.

by smileygirl555 on 11/12/2011 9:19:14 PM

if u put your hair in a braid before you go to bed,and wake
up in the next morning,u have no tangle
tangle-free Smile

by smileygirl555 on 11/12/2011 9:16:25 PM

lol i'm gonna need more help than this to figure it out! maybe a video... hint hint Smile

by becool101 on 10/20/2011 7:25:57 PM

Hey! I just started an advice queen page, Nicole79! Come check it out. From middle school to friends to crushes to well, anything! Don't be afraid to check it out! you know you want too...

by Nicole79 on 10/11/2011 7:47:50 PM