AN HOUR AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

4 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

5 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Sarah Cronk gives girls with disabilities a chance to sparkle

Since Sarah started creating Sparkle cheer squard, Game Night has never been the same!

This article is great!

by johns1stgirl on 12/11/2011 2:03:04 PM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:26:09 PM

I saw them on Oprah!(: How inspiring!!!

Comment back on my profile!

by purpleorchid on 8/7/2011 10:33:48 PM

so that's my school (: this makes me happy...sparkles makes me smile (:

by darbyakamimi on 8/7/2011 5:33:02 PM

That is so awesome! I have a learning disability, so this means a lot to me, that someone would do something like this.

by photographynut2008 on 8/7/2011 5:02:34 PM

I loved this article <3

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 8/7/2011 2:35:42 PM

Hey guys! If you are a fan of Jake Short (seen in A.N.T farm on Disney channel and multiple Disney and Nick shows) join the Jake Short fan club! We are currently looking for a VP, secretary and treasurer. This club will keep you in the know about every thing Jake Smile Please join!

by maggie183 on 8/7/2011 2:21:21 PM

thats great! you go girrrrrl

by ClilySedna on 8/7/2011 9:10:44 AM

This is great!

Hey chicas,If you need advice on anything really I'm here 4 u!I answer questions on topics from boys to hair styles to drawing and much more!!!!!no question is too embarrassing or humiliating so come on down to my advice queen page and you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artistchic99 on 8/7/2011 12:21:53 AM