8 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

8 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

8 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

The perfect book for budding fashionistas

Emma Stone goes from high-schooler to fashion designer, but how can she keep it a secret from her friends?

I Absolutly LOVE this series! I hope they come out with a 3rd book!!!!! I think Emma is fun stylish and sees things defrint then enyone else!

by lolkim13114 on 8/5/2012 8:48:35 PM

OMG i read the first book of this and ADORED it! I especially love the cute sketches!! Laughing

by Meglet713 on 8/20/2011 6:34:22 PM

kjsdancer i am a book lover by heart and well i think these are good books to read:
The uglies series
hunger games
maximum ride
percy jackson
the bar code rebellion
A-list series
Sisterhood of the traveling pants
and lots more i cnat remember hope that helps!! Smile

by wedingbell on 8/14/2011 4:26:28 PM

hey

by peanutbutter1 on 8/11/2011 7:05:26 PM

hey is this book good idk lost thanks girlies

by peanutbutter1 on 8/11/2011 7:02:17 PM

I read this book! It's one of my favorite series. The first book is Allegra Biscotti.

by LittleRockstar on 8/10/2011 4:28:23 PM

hey girls i have a kindle but need good books aany tips ? thx

Casey L.

by kjsdancer on 8/10/2011 4:08:24 PM

LOVE this series! Very well written. If you want to read before you do read the first one first, who what wear is the second.

by lbpeace7 on 8/10/2011 12:03:14 PM

i have never heard of this series... sounds pretty good.

Hey girls! join my new club: GL Friends! Its for anyone who wants to meet new girls over GL! We talk about anything!

by mrslautner2016 on 8/10/2011 10:16:44 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
I checked with my doctor and I need to lose 10-15 pounds and tone my tummy, thighs, and upper arms. How can I do it? I have trouble sticking to my exercises and I have a problem with over eating and not eating enough veggies. I am a vegetarian. Please help!!! Thank you in advance! ♥Em

Hey girl,  I think it's important to talk to your doc about a strategy. Try to balance exercise with diet: know those are the key steps.

xoxo