12 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

13 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

13 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

The perfect book for budding fashionistas

Emma Stone goes from high-schooler to fashion designer, but how can she keep it a secret from her friends?

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:16:48 PM

mod mod mod
Can u sum up the basics in fashion for me and answer these questions for me thanks,
1.I have lite brown hair with natural blonde highlights what color cloths go with my hair color?
2.Is it lame to sew ur own cloths?
3.Is it cool to be a model? cuz i'm modeling in 4-H next year
Thanks!

1. Warmer colors

2. Not at all

3. Anything you love to do is cool Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by LaBree on 8/9/2011 8:22:14 PM

lol on the home page theyp ut emma stone instead of emma rose

by sakura_423 on 8/9/2011 8:08:58 PM

One of the most basic wardrobe staples is a t-shirt. Most people get t-shirts in a bunch of different colors, and that's almost all they wear for school. But t-shirts do NOT fit my body right! They are too long and not wide enough, no matter the size! I look terrible in them! Same thing with tank tops. I don't want to wear clothes that make me look\feel terrible about myself. What do I do? I'm going back to school shopping soon and I need a lot of shirts because I have almost none!

Find a tops that suit your body shape that aren't t-shirts or tank tops and make you feel good about yourself

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by CTRMay012 on 8/9/2011 7:00:57 PM

i read the first book. it was great

by littlemissy226 on 8/9/2011 6:29:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Where can I get that GL book, the girl's guide to surviving middle school? I don't want to get it online because I just don't and I have no idea what store it's in. Thanks!

Try your local bookstore

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by BrittKitt on 8/9/2011 6:28:26 PM

Mod mod mod
Hii!!!Smile I know this has nothing to do with books but how can I be nicer like I have the biggest conscience but I'm not nice like today one of my bffl guy friend said I was evil and mean and he hates me!!!!! I said I'm sorry but he's still pissed!!!!!! A lot of people say that I'm meaner then Casey she was this girl that was like totally messy and evil. Help MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk to those who called you mean and ask them what makes them say so and how you can be a better person

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by sweetautumnsunshine on 8/9/2011 5:27:07 PM

I think it sounds fun but a little confuzzled!!

by aquamarine34 on 8/9/2011 3:16:41 PM

hmmm... it sounds interesting i guess. but a teenage girl trying to hide one of her identities from her friends? sounds like hannah montana to me.

by tswiftluver13 on 8/9/2011 2:02:18 PM

i hav always wanted to be a fashion desighner its my dream.

by Randi14 on 8/9/2011 1:40:52 PM